Adam Banks D3

You and Banks have been best friends since you were both little also to the fact you are both neighbours. You guys just started high school and we're having your weekly sleepover which usually you have more then one a week since Adam missed you.

It was late at night and summer was coming to an end but it was still very hot. You were wearing small pajama shorts and a singlet that stuck to your body and showed a bit of cleavage which Adam rather enjoyed. He was wearing flannel shorts and no shirt.

Adam sometimes had a hard time falling asleep so since you guys were little you drew shapes on each other's arms and faces to help the other fall asleep and tonight Adam was really struggling to fall asleep.

Adam was lying on his back whereas I was on my stomach.

"Y/n can you draw shapes on me?" Adam breathed out. He was quiet.

"Mhm." You quietly responded.

He looked at you with gratefulness. You lifted your head up and moved over slightly then started drawing a shape.

" Triangle."

"Circle."

"Star."

His voice started getting quieter and he drifted off to sleep rather quickly. He always admired you for this. How you could put him to sleep with a few small actions.

You put your hand on his forehead and kissed it ever so slightly.

"Night Adam."

During the night you moved around a lot. Probably because of the discomfort from the heat. In the morning you and Adam were right next to each other but not on top of each other, both of you on the edge of the bed with Adam on the outside.

He woke up first and admired your sleepy face and hair. Then he put his arm around you and softly rubbed your arm up and down.

You guys were soulmates.