Vincent Larusso D3

A few of us were watching a movie in one of the rooms and just relaxing. I was sitting next to Joshua and Vincent on the couch and Margeritue was on the ground with Scott. On the side was Kenan and Mike on a big chair.

My eyelids were slowly getting heavy and I let my sleep take over me. Since today was a big day of filming.

Vincents Pov

We were sitting on the couch and I noticed Y/n fall asleep so I just let her be. Then one of the producers came in and wanted to take a photo of us. Josh and I both looked at Y/n who was still peacefully sleeping and since we didn't want to wake her up we just decided to joke around.

Josh put bunny ears behind Y/n and did a funny face. Then I grabbed her face softly and put a big kiss on her cheek and made it a bit dramatic by puckering my lips out a lot. The camera flashed and the photo was taken. Somehow Y/n was still asleep so I grabbed her shoulder and waist then pulled her head down on to my lap and I placed a pillow under head. Then Joshua grabbed her legs and put them on his lap so she could be comfortable then I grabbed a blanket and placed it on her. She was our best friend so we wanted to be nice. Though I can't wait to show her the photo.

So sweet