Vincent Larusso D1

It was during the filming of the D1 movie when the movie was about just over half complete. Some of us kids were chilling in one of the spare meeting rooms watching a movie where there was a few chairs and couches.

Vincent and I had the small lounge while others were sharing different chairs, lounges and bean bags.

Vinnie  and I had a big blanket and we're chilling. He was leaning on the edge and i was leaning his way slightly on top of him. He had his arm around me since both of us were very comfortable around each other.

There was a part in the movie which was funny and all of us in the room were giggling and chuckling. I pulled the blanket on top of my face trying to hide my giggly self. Vincent's head was under the blanket as well.

"Y/n?"He asked looking at me.

"Yeah?"I said turning my head.

"Can I try something?" He said.

We were still hiding under the blankets.

"Yeah, what is it?" I say.

"Can I try kiss you?" He said with a not so sure voice.

"Um, yeah?"

So he looked down at my lips and we both leaned in then our lips touched for a few seconds. We both looked at each other with a bit of shock in our eyes of what we just did. We were only 14 or 13 so this was new and exciting.

"That was fun." Vinnie said with a huge grin.

Yeah....maybe wanna try it again later?" I said.

"Definetly." He responded.

We both rose from the blanket and acted like nothing happened. Later that day we kissed again but it lasted longer. Things where even better since then.

This is so sweet. There first kiss🤍🤍🤍