Vincent Larusso A different Movie

(During the filming of D3)

The Mighty Ducks and I were filming a scene for the third movie when the director calls over me and Vincent.

"Okay guys so we just got a call from a new upcoming movie and they were wondering if you two would like to play a small part since they've seen you in this triology so they thought you guys would be perfect for the role." Our director said.

Vincent and I smiled and looked at each other.

"Yeh!" "For sure!".

"Ok well guys since you've done your filming today you can go and head over to their set since it is only around the corner."

"Cool" I said.

"Quick question, what type of role are we playing?" Vincent asked.

"Pretty sure they said something about a younger version of an adult couple." he said as he made kissing noises teasing us.

"Oh please, ahahah" "Yeh very funny aha" Vinc said chuckling.

About 20 minutes later Adam and I hopped into a limousine and were being drove. to the set. We arrived about 15 minutes later and were greeted by who i'm assuming was the producer of the movie.

"Thank you for arriving on such late notice and here are your scripts which was bout 3/4 of a page.

I was pulled into a dressing room and they gave me a light pink singlet with lace on the side. Like this

And lace on the edges of the arms and neck

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

And lace on the edges of the arms and neck. With low-ish waisted grey sweat pants so you could slightly see my hips. Then they braided my hair into a loose plait.

I was reading the script and turns out Vincent and I are playing teenage versions of a married couple who are telling their children how they met but the movie was comedy so the scene between Vincent and I will be a little bit steamy. I memorised the lines sonar there wasn't much and walked out to the set.

Seconds later Vincent walked out in a white long sleeve and Black comfy pants and vans. With his normal middle part which i quite admired.

He walked up to me when the camera men were setting up and said "This'll be interesting."smirking while referring to what we were about to do.

"Mhm" I replied.

"Ok everyone set!"

We got in to place and ACTION!!

( I'm not going to refer to the actual characters i'm just gonna say, vincent said or i said)

We started. It was storming outside and I was just doing my homework when I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and their stood Vincent drenched with fake rain behind him.

" Hi um I live across the street and I was wondering if I could come inside since I've been locked out of my house."

"Yeh sure come in" I said. I let him in and said "Let me grab you a towel." "Thanks" He responded.

I grabbed him a towel and bring it back to him and he thanked me again.

"How'd you get locked out."I asked smiling.

He chuckled and we made strong I contact.

" I was leaving baseball practise and my keys must have dropped from my bag." He said.

I laughed and said " Well I guess you came at a good time cause I was getting pretty bored with this homework."

He stepped closer so we were only a few inches away.

"I'm glad I came at a good time." He said quietly and breathing heavy while stepping even closer.

I looked down at his lips when he closed the gap between us. I knew this was part of the script but I was still shocked at how nice the feeling was of Vincents soft lips kissing mine.

The kiss got stronger since that's what the script said. Vincent grabbed me by my exposed waist and started rubbing it making me moan. This all came to a bit of surprise since it wasn't part of the script. This caused me to moan in his mouth. I suppose Vinc then took this opportunity to stick his tounge in mine which I accepted.

I grabbed onto his hair and was pulling it. I bodies were now filling touch each other. Then the kids stopped and we looked at each other then ran into a 'room' and that's when the scene ended.

I grabbed Vincents hand and led him back to wear all the producer's were. " Thank you for coming guys we appreciate it."

" No problem we had a great time."I said as we were walked back into the limo.I was still wearing the clothes since they let me keep it

We sat side by side in the car.

"Well" Vincent said with a smirk

"Well"I fired back .

" Well i think we should do those types of parts more often." He said looking me in the eyes.

" Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, I could really get used to the filling of your soft lips and tongue." He said with an even bigger smirk.

"Well maybe we could try again." My voice trailed off. As I grabbed his cheek and slowly pushed our lips together. He seemed to have no hesitation and deepened the kiss. He grabbed my waist and and tugged for me to straddle his lap. So I leaned to the side and sat on his lap. Vincent then lifted his head and squeezed my butt which made me loudly moan into his mouth giving him free entrance. I tried to fight but he gained more control. We made out for like ten minutes until the car came to a stop.

We came out of the limo and we both looked like a mess. My singlet was lifted even more and one of the arms slid down. Vincent walked out with messy hair and swollen lips.

I must say i enjoyed my time.