Adam Banks D3

It had been a 1 year and a half since we won the junior olympics and Adam and I were still really close and we hung out a lot during summer and I must say he has had a bit of a glow up since district 5.

Today we were hanging out in his room and it was a really hot summer day so I was only wearing a crop top with sleeves and a pair of blue denim shorts.He was wearing a shirt like this

He was wearing a shirt like this

And his pants are shorts.

We were just chilling in his room and I was sitting on his desk and he was leaning on his bed sitting on the ground. We were talking about hockey stuff when I was looking at him and had an idea.

"Adam?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I try something with your hair?"

" What are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna see what you look like with a middle part." I said standing up and going to grab a comb from his bathroom.

I come back and grab his hand to make him stand. I go behind him and push him in front his mirror. I come back to the front of him and grab the end of the comb and part down the middle.

Since his hair was a bit fluffy it would stay in the middle part I figured I should just wet the brush a bit..

"Hm, c'mon." I said.

I dragged him to his massive on suite bathroom and wet his comb a bit. I told him to stand next to the sink then I hopped up on the bench in front him and started doing my magic. He stood between my legs and leaned both is hand on my thighs and looked me in the eye.

Then when I was nearly done his was leaned all the way into the bench and playing with the hem of my shorts with his hand touching my thigh slightly.

"That tickles!" I giggled still parting his hair and perfecting hit.

"I'm very sorry Mrs Banks." He muttered with a giggle.

I jokingly scoffed.

"Oh is that my last name now?" I said smiling at him.

"Mhm" He said slightly smirking. "It soon will be." He added.

I laughed. "Cmon Mr Banks you gotta check out your new look." I exclaimed.

I led him into his room and stood him in front of his mirror. He admired it then said.

"Hm, I might consider it!"He said smiling.

" Oh you most certainly will because I think you look very handsome." I said giving him a look.

He gave me that goofy old smile. The grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in front of the mirror and placed me right in front of him so my back was on his chest and said

" Now what are we going to do with this mess?!?!" He joked referring to my hair.