Vincent Larusso Starting d3 Filming

You and the cast have began to start filming D3.

It was finally time to start filming D3 Mighty Ducks and I was super excited to see all my good friends and especially Colombo and Margarite.

Today everyone was just going to meet up at the set and talk and just get back into the swing of things. Since lots has happened since d2 as we had all grown up and matured a slight bit. h

I arrived at the set and I saw Colombo so I went over and we caught up with each other and how things are going. Then I layed eyes on the one and only Vincent Larusso. He was walking towards me and so I walked up to him.

Vincent and I had a humorous, childish and touchy friendship.

"You've grown." I pointed out to him. "I'm not the only thing that's grown." He said with a sly smirk on his face looking just below my face. "Oh shut it."I chuckled a bit annoyed. I gave him a big hug that lingered for a moment.

Then our director spoke out and told us how excited he is to start filming again. While he was saying this Vincent stood right behind me and I could feel his breath on my neck.

Everyone on set kind of had their pals. Colombo with Ty(Dwayne Robertson). Josh and Marg. Garrette and Matt were best buds then it was Vincent and me. There were also a few other groups but in the end we were all just a big family.

Once the director stopped talking me and Vincent went inside were there was a little lounge room and we sat down on a big chair together with Vincents arm around me. Matt, Garrete and Colombe were also in their and we were all talking and laughing.

I could feel Vincent playing around and twirling my hair which felt extremely nice. So I shifted more to his side and we borge got more comfortable. Today was a good first day on set.