𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬: 𝐎𝐧 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐫 (𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲) 𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐤

Rosé x Reader

~

Synopsis: It's common knowledge to not get in the way of Roseanne Park: a daddy's girl who owns six figure cars, bathes in money, and doesn't need to lift a finger. When Roseanne's heart gets captured by the new student, all hell breaks loose in the mean girls clique. Y/N Choi isn't the typical girl and Roseanne is determined to make her fall in love. After all, it's common knowledge that whatever Roseanne Park wants, she gets; Y/N Choi was not an exception.

~

Author's POV.

have you watched mean girls? of course you have, everyone has. that movie is the epitome of coming of age teenagers who want to relish in the fiction world. the movie is cliché, typical but everyone loves it. you can't help but to love it too.

sure mean girls is just a movie, but the term 'mean girls' isn't fiction. it's real, as real as it can get. you have three sets of mean girls - number one: the 'mean girls' who aren't actually mean.

these girls are the type to try to be mean but end up saying 'sorry' to everyone they merely touch. let's not forget that no one even knows who they are and after the embarrassment of trying to be the 'mean girls,' they end up sitting under the bleachers.

number two: the wannabes.

these wannabes are the girls who try to dress like the mean girls, act like the mean girls and try to become as relevant as the means girls but ultimately failing miserably to do so and only gain attention when one of them flashes their boobs to incompetent males in the school hallways. they think they're the mean girls but really, they're the last on the food chain and end up looking like walmart versions of the 'plastics.'

number three, the realest of them all and the scariest: the mean girls, also known as the 'plastics.'

these girls are the girls. they're the ones who own ridiculously expensive cars, date the hottest girls or boys, throw the wildest parties and scare every living thing. they're the ones who run the school and never get messed with because they're the ones who mess people up. they're the girls who are pretty and they know it. everyone knows who they are and everyone either wants to be them or wants to date them. they're hated throughout the school but you sure as hell can't help but love them.

everyone knows that to be a successful mean girls clique, you need to have a mean girls squad. specifically members who are pretty (by pretty, it means drop dead gorgeous), rich, knows how to dress and incredibly intimidating. if you have all factors checked off, then you're good, but you must never forget the number one rule in the book of nonexistent rules.

you must always, and i mean always, have a main mean girl. this main mean girl is the leader, the girl who is the richest of the rich, the prettiest of the prettiest and the meanest of the meanest. she's the queen bitch, no one in the clique can be better than her or else you're simply kicked out.

the queen bitch needs her trusty best friends by her side all days of the week, all hours of the day. they can't leave her side and they must never contradict with what the queen bitch wants.

this may all seem ridiculous, who the hell even has an actual mean girls clique at their school, right?

if only the students at Cheongdam National High School could say that.

(a/n: what you're about to read obviously isn't true and i just came up with it to fit the plot line).

Cheongdam National High School, built in 1899 to school and home children from the most prestigious and wealthy families. if your net worth wasn't at least two million, you weren't permitted to study at this school.