𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮

Rosé x Reader

~

Synopsis: Running away from responsibilities isn't that easy, especially when you have daughters. Luckily for Y/N Young, her ex wants nothing to do with her.....but that doesn't mean their daughters want the same.

~

Alexa's POV.

Alexa turns around and recounts everything, making sure that her mother won't go crazy if she sees that one thing is misplaced in her luggage. A bottle of shampoo? Check. An extra toothbrush? Check. Clothes that'll last an entire week and more? Check. It was weird not going somewhere without her mother, seeing as they've spent every waking moment together ever since she was three. There wasn't anywhere Alexa went that her mother, Chaeyoung, wasn't. She was visiting her aunt back where her mother grew up, Australia. More specifically Melbourne. Now, don't get it wrong, Alexa surely missed Alice, but it would be a lie to say that that was the only reason she had agreed to going to Melbourne without her mother.

Call her smart or maybe stupid, (she can already hear her mother's voice calling her stupid) but she hasn't seen her other mother in four years. She would barely remember what she looks like if it weren't for the secret photos her mother had tucked away in her closet. Yes, Alexa did some snooping but don't blame her. Her other mother was the answer to her missing puzzle piece. She has multiple questions but didn't have the opportunity to ask them because when her other mother left, she was barely old enough to formulate sentences properly. So yeah, maybe her plan is stupid but really, she thinks it's smart. Plus, on the bright side, her loving aunt had agreed to help her with her plan.

The plan was simple, go to Australia, disguise it as visiting your auntie who happens to work for your other mother, then ask all the unanswered questions. Maybe even get to know her a little bit. Though, Alexa doesn't want to get her hopes up, on the part of getting to know her mother a little bit. It wasn't like her mother, Chaeyoung, had kept her mouth shut when it came to her ex. On some nights, when the news of stocks and economy rising is on the television, Chaeyoung can't help but blurt that money was the reason 'that bastard' had left them. Even at seven years old, Alexa understands that work was chosen over them and while it hurt, she still is curious to know why her mother, Chaeyoung, still had photos of her ex hidden in her closet. There's always that small glimmer of hope that her mother, Chaeyoung, still loved her other mother.

"Alexa! Are you finished packing?" hearing the voice of her mother from downstairs, she quickly closes her suitcase and drags it across the floor. She was seven and while she was smart, she was not a body builder. If she were, she would've dropped out of school and started that as her career. Although, she doesn't know if Chaeyoung will take the news of her daughter becoming a body builder, that well. Especially at the age of seven.

"Yeah! I recounted everything like you told me to do."

Alexa stops in her tracks when she sees the foot of her mother, standing right outside her door way. She gulps because she's caught in the act. Chaeyoung wasn't a strict mother, Alexa knows that, but she does have rules that are needed to be followed. One of those rules was to never drag anything across the wooden floors of their home. Wooden floors, especially the floors that Chaeyoung had chosen, were expensive, and while Alexa knew her mother was a successful art teacher at the private school that she attends, she still liked pinching a few pennies here and there. Ruining hardwood floors in the Park household was a big no-no. "Mummy...I can explain."

"One rule Alexa. No dragging things on the hardwood floor." Chaeyoung gives a tender smile to lighten her words but Alexa already feels the guilt settle in. Her eyes gloss over because she hates disappointing her mother. It was like this itchy feeling in her stomach that she couldn't get rid of whenever she managed to disobey her mother's rules. Call her sensitive, but she'd rather be that than prideful. "Mummy, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to," she tries to contain her stutter as her throat starts to close up. She watches as her mother crouches down to her height and gently engulfs her into a hug. Instantly, the smell of her mother's perfume coupled with the fabric softener that they use, warms Alexa's insides and gets her to calm down. "Baby, I'm not mad at you. There's no need to cry sweetheart," and just like that, Alexa nods and feels her mother's fingers wiping away her tears. "Why don't you go downstairs and ask your sister to make you a small snack before we go?" oh yeah, Alexa may have forgotten to mention that she has an older sister.