𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐢 [𝐌]

rosé x reader
{all mistakes are mine}
~

Potato Head Beach Club, Bali
1:50PM

Your POV.

"ms.lee, we welcome you to Bali! we hope you have an amazing stay with us," i nodded at the workers and thanked them. "thank you for your service, i'll call you if needed," they gave me a smile before walking away and leaving me with my staff.

"ms.lee, your first attendance is the opening of Potato Club Beach Resort," i groaned and looked at my assistant. "do i really have to go? i mean-" i paused and looked at all the girls wearing bikinis and looking at me, "there's so many things to do..and so many new faces," i winked at one of the girls who kept looking at me, "ms.lee, i understand that you are not familiar with how this whole business thing goes, but since you're in your father's position now, you need to take this seriously and when i say your first attendance will be the opening of this resort, you will be going," i was too busy checking out the girls who were eyeing me from the entrance to care.

"ms.lee! please, pay attention!" i groaned and looked at my assistant, "fine, fine! i'll attend!" my assistant let something out but i focused my attention back to the girls before something or rather someone pulled me away.

"the event is happening at 6:00 in the evening, until then, you'll be taking phone calls and going over things with work from seoul. remember, you were invited here because of them, be respectful," i rolled my eyes and pushed the elevator button, "i may be a player but i'm not a child, i can take care of that," i heard my secretary laugh beside me but stopped when i sent her a glare.

"please just direct me to my room, i'm tired," my assistant scrolled through her tablet before answering me. "you're in the luxury suite, room 1290," she gave me the key card to my room and i took it with a small 'thanks.'

"my room is down one floor and the other other staffs as well, if you need assistance-" i cut her off with my hand. "yeah, yeah, i can call you guys, cool. now..why don't you stop being serious and dress into a bikini and meet some nice friendly guys out there," she made an offended face before opening her mouth, "i'm gay, you asshole!" i winked at my assistant before shutting my door in her face.

i sighed as i checked out the room, it was massive. the kitchen was all marble and modern with a hint of Indonesian, if that made sense. the living room was huge, the t.v. stood out the most. the balcony over looked the entire pool and bar area. the view was spectacular, the mountains and trees were beautiful along with the girls who were in their bikinis.

the master bedroom was to die for, with a king size bed and huge sofa near the all glass wall.

i sat down on the edge of the sofa and heaved a sigh.

i missed my old life, where i didn't have this pressure up on my shoulders all the time. i missed when i could just do whatever the hell i wanted without the public looking on every single one of my moves. it was exhausting replacing my father as the owner and CEO of Samsung Korea, but it was the least i could do for my father.

i ruffled my hair and walked back into the living room where all my stuff was placed. i sat on the couch and took out my laptop to get to work. the faster i finish these documents and read over my emails, the faster i'd get down and relax.

reading the emails upon emails, i stumbled upon one that stated i would be in Bali for a week before i could go back home to Korea. i grumbled against the couch and groaned. as beautiful and amazing Bali was, i didn't want to stay here just because of some business. i wanted to come here and relax, not just talk about business.