𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐅𝐢𝐱 𝐘𝐨𝐮 [𝐌]

rosie x reader
{a/n: not proof read, very very very long read, also jisoo's a bitch here. also sorry if it's boring guys, the story line really just got to me.}
~

Rick's Cabaret, New York
1:03AM

Author's POV.

no one expected hot shot ceo of IBM; Y/N Bae to be in the most popular strip club in new york. the two just didn't mix. a strip club was for filthy losers who were bored of their ordinary lives and needed action, not some rich ceo who came from a very influential family.

as far as anyone was concerned, y/n bae could get anyone at any moment, so imagine all the surprised eyes when the familiar ceo walked in wearing her usual attire of an expensive Giorgio Armani suit paired with her classic Jimmy Choo heels. the clacking of her heels was enough for everyone in the strip club to stop their motions and stare at the most eligible bachelor of new york.

it was no surprise that all the strippers immediately flocked to her side like a couple of chickens greeting their caretaker for more food. but what surprised everyone even more was that y/n didn't notice any of them, instead, the powerful woman made her way to the bar and appeared to be in a serious conversation with the bartender.

all eyes were on the young ceo and the bartender. it was clearly heated, something along the lines of wanting to see someone.

everyone stepped away, no one dared to mess with the young ceo. there was an unwritten rule that you do not mess with the Bae's or else you'll experience hell even before you die. it was no secret that they were a powerful family. y/n bae comes from a father who sits in the senator's position and a mother who holds shares in the trades world. not to mention her siblings that were higher ups in the NYPD. y/n bae had great connections, and everyone knew that.

"i'm asking one more time, where is your boss?" the young ceo tried to keep her voice small but the anger was just seeping from her. "ma'am, i-i don't know. he left a couple hours ago and i haven't seen him since," the poor bartender asked. the young ceo clenched her jaw and pointed a finger at him. "you call my office the moment he arrives- actually, better yet. i'll just stay here till he comes back. prepare the v.i.p room for me. i'm not leaving until he speaks with me."

the bartender nodded and quickly phoned the staff to prepare the v.i.p room, with one last glare, y/n bae made her way up the stairs into the private room.

the last place that y/n wanted to be was here. she hated the sight of men drooling over women who had no say but comply to all their orders. it wasn't right. plus, places like this brought back unwanted memories of her father taking women from these places and having secret affairs. her father was a scumbag, always had been, that's why she promised herself she'd never be like him.

even though she wasn't a stranger to heavy alcoholic drinks, it didn't mean she didn't get bored of them. the night was turning into morning and the scumbag boss of this place hadn't returned yet. he owed her money, well not really owed, more like stole money from her, she just didn't want to turn this into a huge scandal so she decided to just stay here and wait for him to return her stolen money without any problems. but seems like the scumbag was too afraid to see her, but y/n had to laugh because why steal money from her if you didn't want to face the consequences.

a couple girls were trying to entertain her but she politely declined them. it just didn't sit well with her.

y/n had enough, she needed a smoke, just something to ease her boredom.

so she left to go outside hoping to smoke in peace but obviously the universe had different plans for her because when she stepped out, she was met with screaming voices and bottles being broken.