𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐞 [𝐌]

jennie x reader
{a/n: all mistakes are mine. this story line is not that thought out so sorry if it's pretty bad.}

~

synopsis: pretty and savage, that's who jennie kim is. untouchable; unattainable.

~

Seoul, South Korea
8:00PM

Author's POV.

when y/n young got into a relationship with THE jennie kim, she didn't know what was coming at her. all she saw and all jennie showed was this pretty girl who was a ray of sunshine. jennie was shy in the beginning, never meeting eye contact with y/n and shying away at every moment their lips would meet. at first, y/n thought she knew who jennie was, but she got it all wrong. she got it all twisted because she didn't know who jennie kim really was.

it first showed when y/n missed a date, her boss had begged her to stay later and who was y/n to say no? the extra money at the time sounded great but if y/n knew what awaited for her at home, she would've taken back that decision.

y/n left jennie with a short text saying that she'll make it up later, but that alone was the biggest mistake she'd ever commit in her life.

later that night, y/n came home to her clothes thrown on the couch, the kitchen counter, the lamp, and the shoe rack. initially baffled, y/n tried looking for the girl who had done the mess but was taken aback when she spotted jennie lounging in the balcony, a wine glass in her hand and a silk bathrobe draped over her figure.

"why the fuck are my clothes everywhere?" y/n was more amused than angry, she was more upset at the fact that she'd have to clean it all up. "you're home," like the girl she was, jennie ignored the question, not caring about what her lover thought and only cared about how her lover would make it up to her. "no shit i'm home. why are my clothes everywhere?" jennie shook her head and clicked her tongue, "i wouldn't use that tone on me y/n," y/n furrowed her eyebrows, backing up slowly at the feel of tension filling the room.

"you kept me waiting at the restaurant like a desperate whore, where the fuck were you?"

"i sent you a text message."

"yes, like 'can't make it, i'll make it up later,' is a proper text. no explanation, nothing. you expect me to understand that? didn't you go to school? didn't they teach you to elaborate on important matters?"

"jen, i already told you that i had extra work to be done-"

jennie doesn't let y/n finish, instead she finishes her wine and stands up. she picks up her Chanel purse and takes out y/n's credit card. y/n watches intently, this new side of jennie was baffling her to the highest extent. it was as if a new person was standing before her, acting nonchalant but highly terrifying at the same time. where had her sweet and pretty jennie gone?

"have fun baby," a sweet, tender kiss is pressed to y/n's cheek. a kiss so sweet it stung on the skin of the receiver. a poison's kiss is how y/n would describe it.

"how did you-" jennie lightly bites on y/n's ear and squeezes her neck, digging her freshly manicured nails in the skin, leaving the slightest imprint. it wasn't meant to hurt y/n but to give her a fair and small warning. "you have five minutes to clean this all up and come upstairs. maybe i'll give you chance to redeem yourself."

y/n stands there, frozen and completely flustered. she stares at the credit card in her hand and then her phone starts to ring. with a groan, she picks up the incoming call.