|| NIGHTMARES AND REALITY ||

hope you guys don't mind some major angst with Mumbo-

Genre/Warnings:
Major Angst?
Mentions of Blood
Panic Attack
Slight? Grian Angst
Hurt/Comfort????

(Slight Hels/Grian/Ex)

Side Ship: Grumbo/ Grian X Mumbo
--Hermitcraft 7--
Word Count: 2602
================================

It's been a long day, and after a few sleepless nights. the Redstoner has finally arrived to the conclusion he needs sleep. When working on projects, Phantoms would not leave him alone under the stars to just peacefully build his base in the jungle.
Stood front in his bed, he had still came to the conclusion if it was worth sleeping. He was already at his bed a little nap would hurt now would it?

======================

Mumbo Groggily woke up from his sleep, but noticed he was in a pitch black room with only his bed under him. He was hesitant to step anywhere but he quickly felt ground when his boots came in contact. Although he felt scared and worried if where he was.

"Hello? " He said simply, but his voice echoed quite loudly, surprisingbhim as he didn't know what to think of this.
"what's going on? Is this a prank? Who is here? " He asked, stating his questions out loud, but his phrases following the echoes as he gulped nervously in the situation he's in.

"is this an Infinity Room? " He muttered, slightly tilting his head in confusion as his memory back in season 6 when Grian showed him the pure white infinity room was one explanation, but why all black?

"Am I still sleeping...? I'm so confused." He had then recalled the fact he was talking to himself and he would look like an utter spoon if he was being watched.

Mumbo then bravely walked forward, for however long he did notice he was getting farther and farther away from his bed. But because he's a literal spoon, he didn't think about what would happen if he gets lost. After all, it's pitch black.

Step after Step After step after step, The only thing he can hear is when his boots make contact with the floor, Confused and worried, Mumbo didn't know how to escape the room if it was THIS long

Time was evident and he didn't know how long he's been walking, But Mumbo's legs were getting tired and at this point he's lost and completely forgotten where his bed his.

He sighed as he felt lonely in this strange realm, he laid down as to give himself some time to think. But his time on that was short when he heard a very familiar giggle. He opened his eyes to find Grian staring at him.

"Grian? " He said in a questioning tone, a part of him glad to see his best friend/Crush, and a part of him wanting to yell and run away, even though that part of him was faint and long behind him.

"It's adorable... " Grian simply said.
"What..?" Mumbo quickly responded.

"It's adorable how you think I like you... " Mumbo's eyes widened, "I-im sorry.. What? " Mumbo muttered, as he stood up as he watched Grian walk away slightly.

" Your ears must be clogged from all the imagination... Really Mumbo, You dream a lot about us... Sad to see those dreams shatter like that" His Smile was innocent and sincere, but it also held truth and slight sadness and pity.