|| POULTRY MAN AT HEART|| {HC9}

Writing fluff for once :)
================================
Warnings:

Light angst
===============================
Word count: 834
===============================

It was a surprise that Grian has managed to find 50 golden Eggs,  Ultimately crushing the lower numbers that Xisuma and Hypno managed.

Grian felt proud of himself. He really didn't expect to win but he did know he did well.  Way too well if he won by a landslide.

Of course he split the prize with the other 2 competitors, as they happily made their way.

He wondered at first why he was actually really good at the egg hunt the first place. Winning the egg hunt around the server with X and Hypno, while winning the overall challenge in the mansion.

He had fun to say the least,  and he was proud of himself for dominating the challenge! Although he was sad that the Gregg's were no longer going to be seen.  It didn't stop the entity being actually nice to Grian!

------------------

Grian landed nearby his starter base as he stretched his arms,  ready to carry a ridiculous amount of stuff for Dwayne the Rock. That is until he saw a random lectern, now he assumed at first it was from one of the hermits maybe starting a new Minigame or something, but what he read didn't be quite what he expected.

"Dear Grian,  Please look inside the Entity for a surprise that you deserve for winning the egg hunt! I am so proud of you,  and will always be watching from the shadows,  Feathers Blessings, A Friends of yours truly " When Grian stopped reading he was confused,  did Cub leave another prize for him? Now that wouldn't be right. 

He was sure he heard Feathers blessings before,  but he doesn't know where... The Avian sighed and wondered if it was Ex or Hels up to something,  they would've congratulated him normaly though.

Grian only shrugged and placed the book back in the lectern, deciding to clean up later as he headed to the Entity.  Going up he was boosted by the conduit as he sees a chest surrounded by Gregg's?

"The Greggs?" He chuckled at himself,  for how silly he said that.  Picking up ome of the Easter eggs he placed it on his hair to have a man bun.

He was conflicted if it was a prank for some reason,  nobody would blow up the Entity for no reason even if it's just a prank.

Grian then opened the chest to find a single chicken mask inside surrounded by eggs and more Gregg's.
He gasped lightly as he held it in his hands,  the Fabric soft and the beak made out of terrecota. He kept himself from squealing with joy as memories of the days he wore this to mess with his friends came flooding back as he missed the good times.

Grian only frowned then,  when he realized who would've brought him this,  and how would they know if he was never poultry Man.  Sure he was close with the guy but he always still found it strange when he was being blamed for all his shenanigans.

Though he couldn't blame the other hermits for they both have the same energy,  and he really didn't mind the blame for he would do it,  even though it has always been the man in the chicken costume.

Grian sat down peacefully, admiring the mask as tunes played in his head,  those tunes sounding like reality when he doesn't realise the entity playing the very sounds he has in his head as he felt at peace with the small Easter eggs of himself, and the fonding memories of the days when poultry Man thrived.

"Your a poultry Man at heart... "

Grian jumped lightly at the voice,  looking to the doorway of the entity as he sees a shadowed figure of poultry Man,  smiling beneath the mask as he raised a thumbs up.  Wings fluttering into a sign in which Grian understood as he was silently saying "I'm always here with you"

Before vanishing into the thin air,  Grian smiled softly,  he thanked the entity silently,  the chest being replaced with a bean bag magically,  as Grian found himself in his own little world.  The Gregg's comforting him as he layed in the bean bag, the music still playing as he held the mask inbetween his arms gently.

Grian didn't care right then and there if he had things to do,  or he was sleeping in the middle of his shop, either  way, no doubt was he comforted by the small tunes. And even if he looked crazy smiling to nothing but just the sounds of the conduit.  The entity only showed true kindness to the one who took care of it.

==============================

I'M BACKKK!!!  :DDD

hope you guys enjoyed this!  I enjoyed writing it a lot!  And although-- yes,  I haven't like posted in a while, I was busy and just procasinating TBH-

Hopefully fluff makes up for it,  and I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I do!

Bye!  :DD