Chapter 5

*****

Felix's POV.

He's at it again. I thought our little talk was enough to shut his trap. I guess he never stops. But I promised Cheyenne not to do anything "mean" so I'll just try my best to ignore him once more.

But it's getting harder and harder holding the anger in. I feel like one day he'll make me snap if I don't stop him now.

*

Philip's POV.

The week passed by real quick. Kara bought two tickets for us to head to my parents' house. It's like an overnight ride so we left Friday night and arrived around 6am the next morning.

"Wake up." I softly shook her.

She got off my shoulder and started stretching her arms. "Hmm? Are we there?"

"Yeah. Let's go." We got our bags then took an Uber home.

Mom and dad welcomed us with warm arms as always. Kara immediately went to shower while I helped dad prepare the table in the backyard.

"So~" mom suddenly spoke with a smirk on her face.

"So?" I asked.

"Is it official yet?"

"What is?"

"You and Kara. Aren't you dating yet?"

"Mom, no. We're just friends. We don't like each other like that."

"Ncaw, come on. I can see how you two look at each other. Of course there has to be something going on between you two."

"I guarantee you, there is absolutely NOTHING going on between us."

She sighed. "Fine then. So when are you getting a girlfriend?"

"In due time, ma. Just have patience." I patted her shoulder while nodded.

"I'm just worried about you. You've been single your entire life."

"Ouch. Here I was, thinking I should focus on school rather than dating." She rolled her eyes, shook her head then left the kitchen with a smile.

After Kara finished she came into the sitting room. We had breakfast together.

After eating, Kara and I went to bed. Mom and dad went to work.

I laid on the futon thinking before sleeping. I guess I really have been single my entire life. It's because of school. If mom didn't want be to be a civil engineer I would've started dating ages ago. But I had to focus on school to get good grades so I didn't experience anything at all.

Just thinking about Kara and I, it definitely wouldn't word out. We're friends and I don't think I see us as more than friends now or in the future.

*

Felix's POV.

Two weeks went by without any problems. We're nearing the end of the semester and I can't wait. I will finally be able to relax. But for now I'm stressing about the tests.