Chapter 8

*****

He suddenly touched a sensitive spot. "Ah~" I gasped. What is this feeling? I can't think of anything except his fingers on that spot. It feels...it feels so good.

"Wait a second. You're moving your hips." He chuckled. "Are you enjoying this that much?" He brought his other hand to my face and made me suck on his fingers again.

I think I'm gonna cum soon if he continues like this. Wait, he let go of my arms. Why aren't I resisting him anymore? Why am I not pushing him back and telling him to stop? I think I am enjoying this too much.

He flipped me around again. He put my leg on his shoulder. His fingers still in my *ss. He started jerking me off. "Ah~ please stop. I think I'm gonna ah-!" He's touching a very sensitive spot right now.

Oh my God! What is this feeling! I love it!

"Oh. I guess that's your prostate. How does it feel, huh? You like that, huh?"

"Ah! Stop! I'm gonna cum." He sped up his hand making me cum onto my stomach. "Woaw~ that's a heavy load. I guess you've been holding it in, huh." He traced the semen on my stomach and chest. "So thick." I suddenly kicked him back, not too rough though. I just wanted him to get away from me. "The f*ck!?"

"Just leave. Please." My voice is shaky. I'm trying really hard to hold back the tears but it's suffocating.

He sighed before getting up from the floor. He took my towel and wiped his hands with it. "I'll leave then." I can't read his face. I have no idea what he's feeling.

He threw the towel back to me then left. I sighed then covered my face with both my hands.

I hate this so much.

Why did he have to come here? None of this would've happened if I had just returned everyone's calls before. Why did it have to be him to come and check on me.

I want to d*e. Someone PLEASE kill me now. I can't live like this anymore. I think I want to go back home and never come back to this place.

*

Felix's POV.

I stood behind the door after closing it.

What is wrong with me? I've gone too far this time. This counts as cheating, doesn't it? And with him of all people. I can't believe this.

My phone started ringing. It's Cheyenne. I can't. I rejected it then turned my phone off.

You know what, let's just go home for now and try to figure things out.

I went to my apartment and shut myself in the dark. Just thinking really hard about things. What I just did made me realise something. That guy makes me lose control of myself. I feel like the entire world doesn't exist and it's just the two of us...and I wanna make him cry.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I think I should stop before things get even more intense. Yeah, let's do that.

*

A few days passed. Cheyenne came back. I never once answered her calls since that day so I'm expecting her to be angry.

She came to visit me a day after returning from their trip. "So?" She asked after putting her bag down on the counter.

"So?"

"You wanna talk about why you've been ignoring my calls?"

"I'm sorry."

"That's it? No excuse?" She raised a brow. I shook my head. "What's wrong? You don't look happy to see me." She placed her soft and small hands on my cheeks.

"I'm just tired that's all." I spoke with a fake grin. I can't bare looking at her. It hurts me knowing what I've done. Twice.

"Then just go ahead and take a nap. I'll tidy up and order pizza for later." I nodded then went to the bedroom. I just laid on the bed thinking really hard until I feel asleep.

*

A few days passed and I think she caught on. I was avoiding her a lot and that pissed her off. She tried by all means for us to hang out a lot.

"Babe, what's wrong? You're not your usual bubbly self."

"I'm just tired. That's all. I've been busy with many classes this week."

"Even when you're tired you always smile and make me laugh. This entire week you've been tight-lipped."

I can't ignore the fact that it's true. I can't face her as much as before. Hearing her voice just hurts my heart. And seeing her everyday just reminds me of doing that with Philip. It's more like to Philip actually.

I sighed. "Please talk to me." She held my hand and smiled softly. Please stop. I can't take it anymore.

"Cheyenne, I'm sorry."

"What? What do you mean? What are you sorry for?"

"I..." I bit my lower lip and tried to hold back the tears. "I cheated." Her face went blank.

"What?"

"I'm sorry."

"What do you mean you cheated?" I lowered my head just so I couldn't see the hurt in her eyes. I don't think I could handle that. Hurting her is bad enough. "You're just lying, right? You're surely mistaken."

"I'm so sorry "

"No. Tell me you're lying. Tell me you're lying right now!" I just shook my head. Taking deep breathes just makes the pain grow even bigger. "Felix, you..." She gasped. I felt her tear drop onto my hand. "You cheated? With who?" I shook my head again. "Are you sure you ch-cheated?" Her voice is shaky. I nodded. "I can't believe this."

"I'm sorry."

"STOP SAYING THAT!"

"I'm sorry." We sat in silence for a little while staring at the paused movie. The atmosphere is intense. "We should break up." She immediately faced me with a strong frown. She then faced the TV again.

She suddenly took her bag then left. The tears broke free. Cheyenne, I'm really sorry...and I love you.

*****