The Books

My dad dropped me off at the set and wished me good luck before he went back to the hotel.

I started walking to the building they said.
Someone welcomed me and introduced me to the cast.

They all seemed very nice.
They told me which role they had to play.
I didn't know who the characters were, but I would find out soon, after I read the books.

I saw someone named Nikki Reed, she seemed very nice. And someone named Ashley Greene. There were a lot of people I wanted to get to know better.

Then I saw someone named Robert Pattinson. He looked in my direction so I just watched to the ground and focused on what they were saying.

Someone gave me the 4 books and we were and send home to read them. We had 1 month.
So when I got into the hotel, I started reading immediatly.

I actually liked the book.
After 2 weeks, I already read 2 books. The second one, New Moon was sad.

I loved the first one. It was so romantic!
I really wanted to read all the books as fast as possible.

I read every day as much as possible.
And I read them all in 1 month, like the director said we had to.

Then I remembered something. Or someone. Robert Pattinson. The one who looked at me. I wonderd who he would play.

Maybe Emmett... or Jasper... I didn't know, so I waited till the next day. I had to go to the set again.

The next morning I woke up and I went to the table. I had a weird feeling in my stomach, I hoped I wouldn't be sick.

No, it was something diffrent, something I felt before. But I didn't know what it was.

"Haven't seen you lately." My father said.

Since I was reading The Twilight Saga, it seemed like I lived in a diffrent world. I always sat on my room, or very quiet in the sofa.

"Yeah, I had to read 4 books, you know." I told him.

"I know. What are you going to do today? You have to go to the set I guess?"

"You guessed right!"

He laughed and I laughed with him.
While I was texting Micheal, I ate a sandwish and drank some milk.

He said he missed me but he was happy I had fun. And I missed him too, ofcourse.

I arrived at the set and the actress named Nikki welcomed me.

"Do you already know which role you are going to play?" She asked.

"Umm,yes they asked me to do the role of Bella. And what about you?"

"Rosalie." She said while a smile appeared on her face.
"We aren't going to be best friends in the movie I guess."

I tought about it for a second and remembered Rosalie didn't like Bella at first.
"Oh yeah, that's too bad." I smiled to her.

"Well, I'll talk to you later! It was nice to meet you." She smiled while she started walking towards the building.

"Nice to meet you too!" I yelled to her.

I don't know how long I stood there, but someone touched my shoulder, so I turned around.

I looked into a pair of beautiful green-blue eyes. A face that looked like a face of an angel. A crooked smile, like the book described Edwards smile. Teeth as white and beautiful as snow. His hair was brownish and was so beautiful.
He was so tall and h...STOP!

I had to stop thinking like that. I had a boyfriend.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" The angelish person asked.

"Oh, umm...I was daydreaming." I said. I turned around to go to the building.

"Wait! I'll walk with you!"

Oh noo, I tought. Why? I have a boyfriend. I couldn't fall in love with someone else.
And it wasn't because I tought he was beautiful, I loved him...I hoped.

"Okay."

"So what role are you going to play?" The also angelish voice asked with entousiasm. As if he didn't know it yet.

"Bella." I replied shortly.

"Perfect!" He almost yelled.

"Why?"

"I'm going to play Edward. I'm Robert Pattinson."

Shit.