Tell Everyone

We sat in the couch the whole morning, and then we put on our clothes and left his home to go to the set.

We told everyone my dad couldn't drop me off so Robert picked me up at my home, so we didn't have to explain what happened.

Ofcourse I told my friends I was no longer in a relation. They were all very sorry and hoped I would be okay.

No one noticed that Rob and I had a relation.
We kept it secret.
When it was lunchtime or dinnertime, we sat next to each other and held hands under the table.

We looked at each other a lot so we were surprised no one noticed anything.

I stayed at his house every day and my father was very happy for me.
He told me not to rush things and I promised him I would wait with the serious things.

I already moved to his house, most of my clothes were there and Rob didn't mind.
He was very happy with me moving in.

We were ready together for 2,5 months.
So we tought we could tell people we were together.

He asked me to dinner and we went to an Italian restaurant.
We saw people look at us with shocked faces.

We knew they didn't expect us to be together. And we were proud of ourselves because we could keep it a secret for so long.

"So, how is your pasta?" He asked.

"Great! And yours?"

"Amazing, like you." He said while he winked.
I blushed a little and he laughed about it.

We sat there an hour or 2 and then we went home. It was cold outside so he gave me his jacket.

We walked home and when we arrived we went to the couch and started kissing.

We were kissing the whole time and then we fell off the couch.

We laughed so hard the tears almost started rolling down our cheeks.
He took my hand and we ran upstairs.

We continued where we stopped in the couch.
We laid on the bed and he unzipped my dress.
I unbuttoned his shirt and took off his belt. We were still kissing so it didn't go very well.

But I finally did it.
He put off his pants and pulled me on top of him.

We kissed and kissed and...

It was the best night of my life.

I woke up and I was happy. I opened my eyes and felt I laid on Roberts chest. With his arms around me he kissed the top of my head.

I looked up and found him smiling at me. I smiled back because I had never been happier than now.

We kissed each other again and then we got dressed.
We had to go to the set today and we weren't going to hide anymore we had something.

When we arrived we looked at each other in the car.
We stepped out and took each others hand.
We walked to the building and when we arrived, we head Kellan say;

"Ha! Told you!"

"Can't believe it." Nikki said with a smile on her face.

"The happy couple had arrived." The director said. "Now we can start."

Rob and I sat next to each other and held hands under the table.
We saw some of our co actors look at us with curious eyes.

In the meeting we talked about Eclipse. They told us when and where we had to shoot.

That day we already started filming the movie.

After shooting, I planned diner with Nikki, Ashley, Elizabeth and Dakota.
I knew they were going to ask me a lot of questions about Rob.

I kissed Rob goodbye and got in the car with Nikki.

"How long?" She asked.

"How long what?"

"How long have you been together with him?" She asked, rolling her eyes with a smile on her face.

"Oh..umm today 2 month and a half." I admitted.

"And you kept it secret?" She asked. She really didn't expect it to be so long.

"Yes. We didn't want to spread it too fast."

"Will you tell me the whole story?"

"I'll tell you, but if I tell it to you now, I'll have to tell it twice becaue the others probably want to hear it too."

"Good point. I can't wait to hear it." She laughed.

We sat in silence in the car for another 5 minutes and arrived at the restaurant.
The others dere already there and waited for us to join them.

The girls all asked questions. How long, when, how, why... I answered them all.

"That is so romantic!" Dakota said.

"You 2 are perfect for each other!" Ashley smiled.

After we ate we went home. Nikki had to drop me off at Roberts place and waved me goodnight.

I opened the door (I already had a key) and there he stood.

I couldn't believe my eyes and I started crying.