back

5 months later
A lot has happened the last five months.
I didn't go out a lot anymore and I avouded the subject "break up" or "Robert". I went to Hawaii with my best friends Suzie and CJ but I didn't enjoy it as much as they did. We did talk a lot and there were moments where I really enjoyed our trip, but the moment i went to sleep it was all over again.

3 months after our break up Rob stood at the door of my house.

I was watching a movie, but I didn't really pay attention to it, when I heard a soft knock on my door.

I stood up and went to the door. I was wearing my sweatpants and a shirt of Rib, which I took when I left.

I opened the door and I froze. It had been 3 months since I had seen him. A lot was going through my mind. Why was he here? Would I be able to talk normally?

"Hey Kristen." I heard his soft voice again and I tried to talk normally.

"H...hey Robert. Ehm...what are you doing here?"

"I'd like to talk to you. Can I come in?"

"Ehm...okay." I turned around and walked to the living room. I knew he was following because I heard the door close and I heard footsteps behind me.

I didn't know what to do now. Should I offer him something to drink or not?

He sat down on the right side of the couch so I did the same but on the other side.
I looked down at my hands.
"What do you want?" I asked.

"I'd like to talk to you Kristen. I'd like to explain some things, tell you something and I want to ask you something."

"Okay, go ahead. I listen."
I avoided eye contact with him the whole time. And then he started speaking.

"I never met someone as great as you. You are sweet, caring and you are a perfect actress. You are so beautiful and there was a reason why I had to let you go. I won't say it is a good reason, I know that. I didn't think I loved you anymore and I didn't realise that wasn't true. Kristen, all of the media was getting to much for me. I couldn't take it anymore. I let you go because I tought it was better for you. You are still so young and and you have to enjoy your life. I tought you would move on, and I don't know if you did. I didn't I must say. My friends are pretty annoyed with me for that."
He smiled a little when he said that last part. I saw he was also looking at his feet, not making eye contact. And then he continued his speech.

"I feel so stupid. I don't know why I had to live without you to realise how much I can not live without you. I will not ask it because I can already guess what the answer is. But I can live with that. I'd like to say one more thing, and then I will leave you. Forever if I had to." (That was not possible since we still had to shoot Breaking Dawn part 2, but I understood him.)
"Kristen, I love you. I always did and I will always do. I love you so fucking much." By that time he sat right in front of me on the floor.
"I don't know if I will will ever be able to love anyone else. I just want you to know that I never stopped loving you and that I lied when I said I didn't love you anymore." He stood up kissed my forehead and walked to the door.

I let it all sink in fir a couple of seconds and some tears were rolling down my cheeks. I stood up.

"Wait!"

He turned around and looked at me.
"Yes?"

I ran to him and hugged him as if I would die if I didn't. I started sobbing and tears were streaming more and more down my cheeks and I hugged him. He was hugging me back ofcourse.

And since then, we started seeing each other more and more again. We were taking things slow, because neither of us wanted to get hurt again.

That was a while ago. Now I was sitting in the couch with Rob when I got a call.

After 5 minutes Rob asked who called.
"They asked me to play Snow White in Snow White and The Huntsman! Chris Hemsworth will play the Huntsman!" I squeeled, very enhousiast.

"Oh my god, babe that is amazing! And what did you say?"

"Yes ofcourse!"

He stood up and pulled me on the couch and kissed me all over my face.
"You are amazing you know?" He said.

"Why are you saying that?" I asked.

"3 months ago I was sitting on the couch, closed windows, watching tv and eating junk food. And now I am kissing you all over your face because you decided to forgive me."

I smiled and reached for his lips.
We kissed for a while.

We hadn't told anyone yet that we were back together but we would do that today.
We both got ready and went to the shopping center.

We were sitting in the car.
"Rob, people will look at us." I said worried.
"Yes they will, but that is normal, don't you think? We broke up and now we are suddenly back together. People will ask questions but we just have to ignore it as much as possible."

"Maybe we shouldn't do it..."
We were standing on the parket lot then.

"We can't hide forever Kris, we can tell it now or later, but people will keep reacting the same. Come on." He grabbed my hand and placed a quick kiss on my forehead before getting out.

I walked up to him and intwined my fingers with his. I looked up and he kissed me and then we entered the shopping center.

As we were walking hand in hand, I noticed people turning around and being surprised.

Rob looked at me and winked. I smiled and I knew we were doing a good thing. We shopped for about 2 hours and then we went back home.

"That went well I guess." Rob said.

"Yes indeed. I'm glad we did it." I smiled.

Another month passed and I had to go to the set of Snow White and The Huntsman.

"Have fun darling." Rob said and he kissed me before I left.

I arrived at the set and we got all information we needed.

And then we were sent home to learn our lines.