What now

I woke up the next day crying.
Why was it so hard?
I knew it. He didn't love me.
But why did it hurt so much?

After the kiss we finished our scenes, and then we went to the dressing rooms at the end of the day.

Rob came in the girls room and he asked for me.
I didn't know why but I just went outside.

"I want to make some things clear." He said.

"Okay? Like what?" I asked confused.

"We broke up for a reason, okay? I just thought we should take a break from everything, but now I realised something."

I hoped he'd say he still loved me, because that was the only think I could imagine he was going to say, but it was something completely diffrent.

"I don't love you anymore."

BAM
That hit me like a bomb.

I tought it would be because of that, but it wasn't real, until now.
I started crying and I went to my car. I didn't have the strength to look at him or to look at someone else right now.

I didn't want to accept the fact that he didn't love me anymore.

I was crying and I didn't see very well where I was driving.

I wanted to drive to my mum and when I looked out of my window I saw where I was.
In this house, I was the happiest person on earth.

It was the house Rob and I used to live in a long time. But then he broke up because he wanted "a break".

Somewhere, deep inside I felt he didn't mean what he said before.
I restarted the engine and drove to my mum this time.

I told her everything and she comforted me the whole time.

A/N
Sorry but this is a short chapter because I haven't got inspiration for this one. The next chapters will be longer!
I really hope you are enjoying this fanfiction, comment what you think about it :)
Ilyall xxxxx
I am writing my next chapter
17.10.2015