Chapter XIII - No New Friends

Christian's POV – 1st July 2019 (Monday)

It's Monday once again and I couldn't be happier. I'm just kidding, which normal human being could possibly like Mondays? I just arrived at school after a very long weekend of trying to make Bella's weekend as enjoyable as ever and getting ignored by Andrew. To be honest I was beyond pissed with him. He had been preaching on Friday about how Bella was his friend, yet he couldn't even give her the decency of showing up? Not even once?

I mean, as much as it hurts getting ignored by Andrew, it hurt even more when he ignored Bella too. She genuinely thought they were friends. So when he didn't show up on Friday or the rest of the weekend I was really mad. Luckily, on Saturday a few of Bella's friends showed up and they spent the entire day together, and as good as that was it still didn't put Andrew on the clear.

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear" I say lowly after seeing Andrew's car pass by. "I should probably go talk to him."

I exit the car and lock it before heading towards Andrew's car, waiting patiently for him to do the same. Wait, what the hell am I going to say? Do I mention the kiss? Well technically, it wasn't a kiss, we almost kissed. Will he be awkward towards me? Will he mention that moment that lives rent free in my head? Will he...wait a minute, why the hell is he taking so long to leave the car?

I get an almost immediate response to my answer when the driver's door opens, as well as the passenger's, shit he was in the car with someone all along and I've been standing here like a freak. And oh no, this isn't just a random someone he was in the car with, it's his freaking girlfriend. Octavia is her name, I think?

As soon as Octavia's eyes land on me, she starts bouncing excitedly. What the fuck is wrong with her?

"Oh my goodness Christian, how are you?" she bounces. I swear to the heavens this girl has a massive crush on me. Her and her friends would act the same way she's acting now when they saw me. I don't know if Andrew's stupid or just too ignorant to see that she's a whore, a big one at that. However, I would understand why the two are in a relationship because they are both either stupid or hella ignorant. The other couldn't see his girlfriend for what she really is, and the girlfriend is way too stupid to realize that I'm not interested in her, but her boyfriend.

"Hey Octavia, can I talk to Andrew in private?"

"It's Olivia and you can say all you want to say in front of her" Andrew says rudely, grabbing his girlfriend's waist in the process. This action forces me to look at him dead in the face, not missing his swollen lips. So now I know why they took so long to get out of the car, they were busy lip locking. Now I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel a twinge of sadness from that thought alone. I like Andrew and it hurts seeing him do intimate shit with other people. I just wish...

"Seems like you don't know what you wanted to say, so let's go Olivia" he interrupts my train of thought, and adds salt to the wound when he gently kisses Olivia's forehead while looking straight at me, and for the first time in my life I can say I felt my heart break.

"Oh well I guess I'll see you around" Olivia beams.

"Yeah, we'll see him around" Andrew adds with a smirk, before walking off with his lady.

//////

Pain. That's all I've felt for literally the whole day. The bell just rang signaling the beginning of the lunch period and I want nothing more than the day to end already. I mean, Andrew had no reason to rub his relationship in my face like that. Side note: if you've ever had a crush and see them doing intimate stuff with other people, then you know exactly how I feel, but Andrew was taking this too far.