2 - meeting darkness

The coach finally pulled up to the little palace, I was dragged out, I looked around and saw different soldiers in different clothes, most of them stared at me, some with surprise others with disgust

I was then locked in a room. After days had gone by, my room door was finally opened, "get up" the grisha says, I stood up slowly, "come with me" the grisha says, "to where?" I ask "the tailor, the General wants you ready" the grisha responded

We made it to a room, when I walked in a woman with red hair was standing there, it appears she was working on something "have a sit" she says I hesitated before taking a sit, "so you are a tailor, how does your powers work exactly?" I ask, "why don't you see for yourself" she says, I stood up and walked up to her.

We spent a few minutes together, eventually she was done dressing me up, "you look beautiful my dear" the tailor says, "I look different" I reply, "different isn't alway a bad thing" she says, "what's your name?" I ask "Genya, genya safin" she replies, "well thank you very much genya" I say, "you know the general is quite a nice person, when you get to know him, he looks a little rough on the outside, just be a little patient with him" she says all I did was nodded "good luck with the king and queen" she added, "I hope to see you a round" I say, she smiles as I closed the doors.

I was accompanied outside, "so where are we off to?" I ask "to meet the general, w esjould leave immediately" the grisha says, "what's your name?" I ask "you can call me Ivan" he replies. The journey was pleasant, though my mind wasn't in the right place, everyone here had powers of their own, but here I was confused on what I can do" we arrived and the door was opened for me, as we walked I spotted a figure in black clothing, when he was done speaking he turned around.

"This is the girl?" He ask, he sounded a little disappointed, "yes general" Ivan responded, "what is it that you do?" He asks "I don't know" I reply, "you'd better figure it out, we meet with the king an queen in a few hours" was all he said before leaving.

There was something about him I couldn't quite put my hand on, it was like I could hear his thoughts, maybe not his thoughts but I could hear something.

I was taken to a room, and kept there until a knock came, "they are ready for you" the person says, I followed behind her, then two doors were open, we both walked in, there were multiple people there, and immediately they all started staring at me, "is she the one?" "She is the sun summoner?" "She doesn't look like one" I shifted all their words out.

"I'd like to present to you our latest find" the general says, he looked at me motioning at me to come toward him, I hesitated, but walked towards him, I stood next to him a little scared, "who are you?" The king asks "my name is shashura dmitrieva" I reply "where are you from?" The queen asks "I am from ravka was raised here" I replied "and your parents?" The queen asks again "my birth parents are dead, as far as I know, I was raised by my adoptive parents" I replied "what exactly is it that you do?, what are your powers?" The king asks this time, "I don't know?" I say there were murmurs around the room, "what do you mean you don't know?" The queen interjects "I don't know what my powers are, they thought I could control water, but I can't , I just spoke to it" I replied "you spoke to the water?" The king asks standing up "yes, I spoke to the water, I can understand it" I say "have you had something like this happen before?" The king asks again "yes, I've heard the thoughts, I couldn't pin point where they were from, but it wasn't human, I felt it the connection it felt surreal, like i was having a conversation with what was around me, sometimes they were scared other times they were insane" I replied I turned to see the general in awe, "so you communicate with grisha powers, you can understand it? Can you control them too?" The king asks "if it wants yes" I replied "if she can control and communicate with all grisha powers,  she's the key, we need to know if she can communicate with the fold, maybe we can figure out how the sun summoner can repel it" the king added "she's not ready" the general interjects "then make her ready, and any report on the sun summoner?" The king asks "yes, we've heard rumors about her, I'll set out with my men immediately" the general says "very well" the king says as he walks out, I see people smiling a bit, I turn to the general and he offered me his hands, he led me out of the castle and to his coach, "where are we going?" I ask "to the little palace, you training begins" he replies.