3 - Training

The general and I arrived at the little palace finally, I got out of the coach and was led inside, "so you are going to train me?" I ask "well I will assist, but I hav someone else who will teach you" he says "and who is this person?" I asks " you...

The general and I arrived at the little palace finally, I got out of the coach and was led inside, "so you are going to train me?" I ask "well I will assist, but I hav someone else who will teach you" he says "and who is this person?" I asks " you'll meet her Tomorrow" he says "tonight, I want you to get a good night rest" he says before walking away from me "Ivan will show you to your room".

I couldn't sleep that night, thoughts kept flowing in my head, I stood up and walked out of my room, I decided to take this time to tour the palace.

I walked around for a while, opening a door, as I walked in I noticed it was a library, lighting a candle I walked and set it on a table, walking towards the shelf I grabbed a book and set it down, I spent hours in there reading, then I heard the doors open, I shut the book and looked up there standing was the general, he had a weird look on his face "i thought I told you to go rest?" He says walking towards me "I tried to but couldn't, it's a nice library you have here, always wanted to have one like this" I say setting the book back on the shelf, i walked past him and picked up the candle, "goodnight general" i say before walking out.

The next morning, i woke up and got ready for the day, i looked at myself in the mirror, i felt different, i braided my hair in the middle, setting the comb down i looked up i felt the presence, a saw figure in my mirror but when i turned around there was nothing there, i looked back at the mirror, i sighed before standing up.

As i walked out of my room, people were up and about, i started my walk toward the courtyard, when i got there grisha soldiers were i guess training, i walked by them watching them intensively, one of the grisha made her way towards me, "so you are the new grisha i've been hearing about, good to finally meet you, the name is zoya, do you have a name?" she asks "my name shashura, it's a pleasure to meet you" i say, she walks closer to me, "don't get too comfortable, they will soon see the non importance in you soon enough" she whispers as he walks away, i was stunned, i turned to walk away, but she shouts back "we are training right now, why not give it a try?" she says i looked around me and it appeared people were interested, but i knew i would make a fool of myself if i did, that's when people started chanting, i turned around "one fight won't hurt anyone" i say.

I took my stance, she threw the first blow and hit me hard on the face, i fell to the ground, it stung, i stood up and set up to get ready for her, she swung hitting me in the stomach, i coughed a little and she walked toward me " thought you'd hit better, since we've started you haven't even touched me" she says taunting me, i took my stance again, she runs toward me tackling me to the ground, she stood up and moved back a little, when she tried hitting me again, i caught her fist and twisted it behind her before kicking her to the ground, that when i heard murmurs, it made her angry because when she got up she aimed her hands at me and controlled the wind around her towards me, it was as if it moved around me, i heard it's voice, it was soothing, i smiled, lifting my hands up i controlled the wind around me, this time aiming it at her, i sent the wind to her knocking her back a few feet backwards "how did you-" i stopped her midsentence, "that's the difference between you and I, you use the power, i am the power" i say walking away, but that wasn't me talking, it was like i projected the words of the voices i heard, that was intense i hated making enemies and i'm afraid i've made a ton today.

I walked back into my room and locked the door, i took a sit on the bed, planting my head in my palms i started crying, i hated myself. I heard a knock on the door, i stood up and walked it, taking a deep breath i opened the door revealing genya, "are you alright?" she ask, "i'll be fine, how can i help you?" "well i need to have you ready, you start training soon, you need different attire" she says "i think i've had enough training today" i say sitting back down, "don't let what happened today put your hopes down" genya says walking towards me, she sit down next to me, "that was pretty badass what you did" she says smiling "now come on, we need you ready as soon as possible" she added, i stood up walking with her out of my room.

I looked in the mirror, she had worked her magic or small science as they call it, i looked different, i looked at the outfit she had given me, it wasn't a kefta, since she didn't have an order from the general she didn't know how he wanted my kefta done, she gave me this, it's wasn't a kefta but I loved it.

"You look magnificent" genya says, "it's all you, I just stood there" I reply to her, she laughs "off you go, don't want to keep the general waiting" she says, I bid her goodbye and left, I asked for directions to his office, I swallowed hard befo...

"You look magnificent" genya says, "it's all you, I just stood there" I reply to her, she laughs "off you go, don't want to keep the general waiting" she says, I bid her goodbye and left, I asked for directions to his office, I swallowed hard before knocking on the door "come in" he says, I slowly opened the door, he turned his gaze toward me, "sorry I'm late, had a bit of problem" I say I looked at him and he was still staring at me, "so when do I meet my trainer?" I ask "give me a second" he replies.

An hour later, he led me down to a small hut, "careful walking in" he says, as we made our way in there was a woman standing there, "hello general, I see you've brought my new student" the woman says turning around "my name is baghra" she added "Shashura, my name is shashura" I reply "You can leave general" baghra says the general walks up to me "goodluck" he whispers to me, I could see him smirking at me before he left.