4 -The sun summoner

I spent all day yesterday training with baghra, well not really training more like reading, i loved reading so i didn't mind

I laid on the bed, baghra had given a book to read, it was about the black heretic, so far all i knew was that he was the one who created the fold, during his time he worked for a king, he was a shadow summoner just like the general. He grew hungry for more power, leading to him going against the king, he tried turning the king men into warriors for himself, but it didn't go well he went out of control leading to him losing himself, he ended up creating the fold, many have tried to figure out ways to destroy the fold including his own offsprings.

I heard a knock on my door, i quickly put the book under my pillow, straightening my clothes i opened the door, revealing Ivan, "oh ivan how can i help you?" i ask "sorry to disturb, but the general wishes to speak with you, in his office" ivan says, he turns to walk away "is there a problem i should be aware of?" i ask "they found the sun summoner" ivan replies.

i grabbed my robe and made my way to the general's office, i opened the door revealing the general along with a girl, they were close to each other which i didn't mind, "ah good of you to join us" the general says before moving a way from the girl "i want you to meet Alina Starkov, the sun summoner" the general says as he smile toward me, i walked to her "my name is Shashura, it's good to meet you" i say putting my hands for her to shake, she didn't hesitate and took them into her hands, in a split moment i felt weird, i didn't realize i was squeezing her hands, it was as if whatever was inside her was trying to break free, then the general touched our hands, "ahhhh" i scream, "it's too much, the pain and anger, it's too much!" i yelled as the light and dark kept fighting with each other, i ripped my hands out falling to the ground.

When i opened my eyes, i was in my room on my bed, "you'll be alright" a healer says to me before walking out.

I laid there, looking at my palms, I could feel pieces of darkness and light still fighting, but I couldn't hear them, maybe it doesn't work on these grisha powers.

A knock interrupted my thought, "come in" I say as I sit up on the bed, I looked up at the general, "how are you holding up?" He ask taking a sit next to me "alright" I say unsure, "what happened in there?" He asks "I don't really know" I replied "care to explain further?" He says "I- I couldn't hear their thoughts, all I felt was rage, pain, anger and fear" I reply "you should rest more" he says before walking toward the door, "goodnight" he added as he closes the door.