Chapter 6

Fantasy

Fantasy

I COULDN'T KEEP MYSELF UNDER CONTROL.

   The tight turtleneck, the black slacks, the ring-coated fingers. It all turned me the fuck on. This is coming from someone who hasn't had an orgasm or has even had sex in years.

   Except for the women I've slept with on the side...I was never on the receiving end.

   But Leona had finally told me that he was leaving, he also had no clue who I was. It killed me to see the confusion and glares on his face when he looked towards me. The eyes that were once filled with adoration and some type of love.

   "You're going with him" Leona broke me out of my thoughts as she rounded the kitchen counter next to me.

   "Are you fucking crazy? I'm not a babysitter, he can take perfect care of himself" She rolled her eyes and gave me a harsh glare.

   "Consider it a vacation, you've gone off the rails ever since you've reached officially 100 kills" She sighed changing her tone "I know how much this job can take a toll on a person, so go to New York...live an everyday life for a while and when I deem you okay you can come back"

   She had a point, I'd been dying for some time off. Dead people aren't a good thing to look at 3 times a week.

   She smirked when she saw me give in, "You'll be living in my penthouse and you'll have everything you need"

   She walked away with a swing in her hip, a scowl was left on my face. The heat in my chest of seeing him again came soon when I walked in on him leaning on the kitchen counter downing a bottle of water.

   Sexily I might add.

   Fuck, I needed to get laid.

   It was easy to say that Roman had rocked my world and messed up every guy for me. But he could never amount to the tension of another woman screaming while my tongue was touching every part of her.

   Yeah, I was heading to the club after this.

   "At what time are we leaving?" His dark voice stopped my daytime fantasy.

   "Well because of the weather, tomorrow at noon" Rain patterned outside not even seconds after we'd come back inside.

   "We'll be flying in Leona's helicopter, straight to New York" He nodded before his eyebrows furrowed.

   "We?" He sounded baffled, I smirked at his troubled expression.

   "Yes, We. And Nayomi" He took the scowl out of his face and marched away.

    But he couldn't get away from me that easily I followed him only steps behind, "Why? Is that a problem?"

   "Not at all, sweetheart" He put on the best smile and faced me. His red bottoms snapped against the tile as I stood in the foyer and watched his sexy tight ass in those jeans-