Chapter 27

Lovers 

Lovers 

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

WE SPENT THE ENTIRE DAY as if we were connected at the hip, we made the children pancakes and made a bit of a mess in the process. She took a wet cloth wiping the pancake mix off my cheeks and forehead.

"Oh god, what the hell happened here?" We both chuckled as Alex nearly had a heart attack with Nayomi right next to him.

"Babe, chill they were just having fun" His eyes softened looking at her.

"I guess so" He sighed kissing her cheek but then looked at me with stern eyes "But you're still cleaning this up"

"Yes, father" I spoke sarcastically as he grimaced.

"Never in your life compare me to that wicked monster" He pointed a finger at me but when they left I turned back to Snow and realized how close our faces were. My self-control was thinning by the moment.

The tanktop she had on didn't help my self-control either, her nipples were hard and poked through the thin fabric. I couldn't take it anymore.

I moved out of the way and pressed her front against the counter and bent her on the surface.

"Fuck" She whispered as she pressed her palms on the island "That turned me on so much"

"I want to fuck you senseless" I spoke in a low tone she bit her lip and looked at me. She was looking for that look in my eyes.

"So do it, I'm yours" Her dark grey eyes shined at me as I slipped my hands underneath her shirt rubbing my thumbs over her hard nubs. Her soft moans encouraged me even more.

She whined as I tugged down her sweatpants leaving her in a pair of black underwear.

"Say you want me" I demand as I pressed my free hand against her throat squeezing only slightly

"I want you, I want you so much" She moaned at the pressure of my hand on her throat.  

Her ass is perfection

"Let's see how wet you are for me" I slipped my hand down her underwear passing a finger through her lips feeling how wet she was "All of this is for me?"

I rubbed on the sweet spot as her hand tightened on the edge of the counter, "Yes...fuck...it's all for you"

I continue and hear her moans get louder, I shot up one of my hands to cover her mouth.

"Mmm," She protested looking at me with shock.

"As much as I'd like you to shout, scream and show everyone who makes you feel things good I don't think they'd appreciate that" I whispered in her ear as my fingers went faster against her clit making her back arch against my chest.