Chapter 16

Hiding In Plain Sight

SHE FELL ASLEEP with my hand in hers and my heart was fluttering with a feeling I haven't felt in years. 

I parked inside the garage and took a moment to admire her, her platinum hair was all over her face from the amount of tossing she did on the car seat. 

I didn't want to wake her up, she looked so beautiful. I slowly took my hand out of hers which made her look around for it before placing it on the console. I smiled- wider than ever before. 

She was so cute

I exited the car quietly and rounded the car to her side and opened the door. "Snowflake...Wake up, beautiful" 

A scowl was placed on her face before she opened her eyes and saw me, her features softened and she gave me a small smile. 

"You think I'm beautiful?" She asked rubbing her eyes full of sleep. I immediately picked her up like she was nothing. 

"I can walk-" Yet she still wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms surrounded my neck  

"With me by your side you won't have to do anything, Snowflake" She blushed furiously and just placed a kiss on my shoulder nearly making my dick hard. 

One kiss on my shoulder turned into an entire rampage as I walked into the house, it was dark except for the moonlight coming from the window. 

"Snowflake-" I tried to give her my best stern voice but I couldn't, I was getting hot and bothered. 

"I gave you a nice hickey" She giggled as I placed her on the comforter of her bed "Now everyone will know you're mine" 

"I'm yours?" I questioned, I think the pain meds were making her like this. 

"Yep, You plus I is this" She entwined her pointer and middle finger. 

"Well, you need to go sleep now" I started to take off the boots on her feet no matter how much she protested. 

"Okay...sir" She smirked at the shocked look on my face "I didn't forget your little kinks, Ro" 

I was about to respond before I looked back at her closed eyes and open mouth on the pillow. I smiled to myself and took a hair tie from the dresser and put her messy hair out of her face and into a ponytail. A kiss to the forehead is what made her aware again. I was going to turn around but a soft hand on my wrist stopped me. 

"Don't go...please" She softly begged and I couldn't deny her. I knew this moment would be short-lived so I'd take any time I could take. 

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

I woke up and it was already morning, something was snoring on my bare stomach and I had an idea of what it could be. 

Snowflake

I looked down and my heart beat faster. She looked gorgeous with her hair all over her face, pouty lips, and her cheek squished against my abs. I threaded my hair through her blonde hair removing the strands from her face. The sun glistened against her tan skin but it didn't wake her up. 

I passed my fingers through her hair and along her face until she slightly woke up, "Good morning" 

My morning voice certainly woke her up as she propped up her face to look at me even though she was barely awake. 

"A good morning indeed" She smirked as I grabbed her chin and brought her up to me. I tried to connect our lips but she placed a hand between us and against my lips. 

"Morning breath" She argued and pried my hands off of her. But with a single pull of her arm, she flew back onto my chest and I kissed her. 

"I don't give not one single fuck" I whispered between our lips, her cheeks turned pink and I let her get up this time. 

This all seemed like a fairytale, but I can't help but wonder if we ever will get our happy ending.   

Just a filler chapter! 

Make sure to leave suggestions on anything you might want in this book!

Also, I've given up on the spaces at the start of every text so the text will have a normal format. 

With love, M.