| 1 | The boy who came with the rain

Y/N's POV:

"alright, alright Seo jin, I'll text you once I get home"

I had waved her way before opening my umbrella and stepping out of the school building. It was raining again after about a month of dry weather.

That's why I couldn't help but frown a smile upon my lips. I loved the rain more than anything, it gave me a nice, but unexplainable comfort that I never wanted to let go off.

And so, about 2 years ago, on the start off my Freshmen year it became a habit of mine to skip the first school periods Whenever it rained.

Don't get me wrong, I was a good student, with remarkable grades, But even I had my values over other things.

A small sigh came upon my lips as I extended my hand to try and catch some raindrops, they looked beautiful even when dropping over my palm, and succumbing into nothing but wetness.

"I just hope that the rain will last until tomorrow"

You see, I would have gone to my usual place today as well, but due to me staying until late afternoon at school to study, it was too late to go anywhere at this time.
So I just shrugged it off and headed directly home, Where my older sister was waiting for me, as she was already back from work.

"Yah, you never told me you would come home late. I was worried you know?"

I could recognize that annoying, but caring voice from anywhere. My older sister and parent, L/N Soo Ah. Ever since Our Mother died of Cancer she's been the one in charge of raising me, which often confused the locals of her being my Mother.

"I was studying with Seo jin at the library, sorry for not telling you earlier Unnie"
I dropped my bag on the ground and directly rushed to the fridge, my stomach was craving something. And of course it was...

"Do we still have some Kimbap leftovers? Don't tell me you ate them all?"
I turned over to her desperately, She knew how much I loved her home made Kimbap.

"I gave the remaining ones to Seokjin for his lunch at work, you know how much he likes them as well"
there she was smiling again at the thought of her Boyfriend. I was glad she found happiness in a man, I really was.

But giving my favorite food away? She went a little too far with that..

I just sighed and took out some strawberry milk and a croissant from the kitchen before disappearing to my room.

My Sister just watched me as I closed the door slowly behind me, sighing herself.
"There she goes writing her poems again, youth really is something huh"

——————-

A couple hours have passed and I seemed to have fallen asleep on my desk as I was writing on my little notebook.

But a certain notification knocked me back up to consciousness.

I wheeled through my desk, squinting my eyes slightly when I turned on my phone. The display brightness almost made me go blind.

—Seo jinnie
<<You haven't forgotten about the Group project tomorrow have you?>>

                                                                      —YOU
<< of course I haven't, it's all that you've been talking about today- >> ✓✓ read.

How could I forget about it, it was the highlight of this week, No- probably of the whole year. Seo jin has been praying and manifesting like crazy to get grouped with Jungkook. Her hopeless romantic self has fallen hard for him ever since Freshman year, I kinda felt sorry for her.