| 4 | Too many coincidences equal faith (?)

Y/N's POV:

"I still can't believe I'm working on a group project with THE Jeon Jungkook.." Seo jin was holding onto her breast to feel her heartbeat. Seeing her smile like that made me happy myself, she really deserved it.

"And because of that Jeon Jungkook of yours, I have to attend 2 hours of detention.." I said jokingly. That's right, The school periods were already over and I was standing in front of the school gates, waiting for Seo jin to say goodbye.

"Just thinking about it makes me jealous, you'll be spending two whole hours alone with him and the others-" she patted my arm playfully.

All I could do was roll my eyes while smiling, "I promise you, it's nothing to be jealous of"

"Alright", she snickered "don't forget about our meeting for the project tomorrow." Seo jin waved at me while heading home for the weekend.

After waving back I headed in my direction too, the Detention room. It was Friday anyway and I hadn't planned anything for the evening, so I wasn't really bothered about having to stay longer.

Before entering the classroom, I texted my sister that I would come home later because I was "studying in the library". If she found out that I was attending detention I'd practically be dead meat by now.

I sighed and put my phone away, then proceeded to slowly open the door. The first thing I noticed were 4 pairs of eyes directly looking my way.

Jimin and Yoongi seemed rather unbothered, while as Jungkook smiled at my sight and waved my way, and Taehyung was just staring at me for some reason.

I didn't think much about it and took a seat next to Taehyung, as it was the closest next to me.

"I hope I'm not bothering you or anything..", I mumbled, not really knowing what else to say.

"No, not at all! It's nice to have some new company here, right hyung?" Jungkook replied, while looking over to Tae, who only nodded in response.

I smiled, they actually didn't seem like bad guys.

"I'm actually curious about something," the shortest one, Jimin joined us and took a seat next to Jungkook. "Why do you skip classes, Y/n-ah? You don't seem like the type to do that stuff" He gave me a reassuring smile, showing that I could feel comfortable around him.

The other ones seemed curious too, even Yoongi glanced our way. "Oh, about that...", I didn't really know how to answer, but chose the easiest excuse.
"I guess I just like taking walks in the morning? It's really refreshing and makes me cope with stress" I wasn't really lying after all.

Jimin just nodded in response, "Ah, that makes sense. She isn't just pretty, she's down to earth as well huh."

"