| 2 | The girl who came with the rain

DISCLAIMER: Mentions of death and depression, read at your own risk please :)

Namjoon's POV:

It had only been about a month ever since that terrible accident happened, and I was given a break from school.

Neither I nor anyone would have expected the sudden death of my mother, and I, myself was still in shock.

At least I had great friends to support me throughout this all, I really wouldn't know what to do without them.

And for the past weeks, all I have been waiting for was the weather forecast announcing, that it would rain in Seoul for once. It was the only gateway left for me.

Around 6 am it was when I woke up, supposing due to some loud noise coming from my window .

I had fallen asleep early while reading, my sudden change in Sleep schedule being pretty much expected. It was a way me and my older sister had found to cope with the situation.

"Who's knocking at this damn time?.." I groaned, not really wanting to deal with anything at the moment.

Slowly, I tilted my head up and glanced over to the window, just to quickly check if there was anything wrong. My eyes were only slightly open but I could see most of the view.

"Huh, It's just raining..."

I plumped back to my bed, not thinking much of it at first.

Until a sudden burst came upon me and I jumped up.

"Wait, It's raining!!"

I couldn't believe my eyes, A smile appeared on me so big that my dimples were almost hurting.

(It's okay joon, we all process slow when we're half asleep)

Finally, my begs reached the heavens.
I was so excited that I couldn't sustain myself.

Of course I had to share the news to Soo-yeon Noona, knocking was unimportant at this point.

I barged into her room without any second thoughts,
"Noona, Noona, look it's raining! Didn't I tell you I'd win the bet? huh?"

Getting closer to her, I put my hands on her shoulders and shook her awake.

"Huh-Huh? What's going on? Am I finally getting a raise?" She looked around confused, apparently still halfway dreaming.

I was about to repeat my words until the stinging smell of alcohol hit my nose.

"Did you drink again? What did Dad tell you not to do-" I held my breath while looking disgustingly at her while she got up, looking messier than anyone i've ever seen.

"Yeah yeah, I'm gonna go shower in a minute, now get out" Soo-yeon signaled me with her hands to hush out of her room.

"You wish" A faint grin came upon my lips, " you owe me 20.000 won"