| 3 | Coincidences are inexistent

(Warning for slight use of "aggressive" words.)

Y/N's POV:

The mysterious boy didn't raise his head until way later, so all I did was quietly sit down on the bench opposite of where he was sitting.

Quietness filled the place as only the drops of water and rain, as well as the scribbles on the thin paper were to be heard. While the guy had all his eyes focused on his sketchbook, I was able to catch a glimpse of his appearance. Slim, slightly tanned hands held the pencil in such a soft and elegant way. His golden blonde hair seemed flawless on him.

Time went by as I wrote poem samples and listened to music, while he seemed to be drawing something. We both didn't speak to one another, except for when I picked up the rubber that he dropped.

And just like that, the hours seemed to pass like seconds when the rain finally calmed. I knew I had no more time to slack off and had to head over to the school as quickly as possible, so I gave my neighbor a little bow, picked my red beauty, and left Sangan park like that, with a feint of curiosity on the mysterious boy.

--lunchtime end--

My lungs were pleading for rest when I stopped in front of the table seo jin was sitting in. She was actually about to leave but saw me run over in the last minute.

She couldn't help but sneer, "you just made it on time."

"I always keep my promises, you know." I forced a smile through my heavy panting as we both made our ways to the next class.

The thought off telling her about the guy I met at the park kept crossing my mind, I felt as if I had maybe found a lead on my research, but I knew it would be of no help talking to her.Especially since she was all focused on that group project now.

Of course I was as well, at least trying to. I knew how important this was for Seo jin, as she's been trying to get the boy of her dream's attention for years now, and I had the feeling that today she would.

We both sat down on our seats next to each other. History was the only class where we could really chat because in all the other classes we had different seats. History class was also the only class we had with Jungkook and his friend Taehyung, apart from Literature class. Both of the guys were seated a bit further away from us, but we could still directly see them if we turned a bit left.

"Do you think Mrs. bin will draw the groups randomly?" Seo jin was nervously looking around while waiting for her prince in armor.

"No, I don't think so. Last time there were too many complains. She'll probably let us choose our partners under certain conditions." The words slipped more like a mumble while I was flipping through my notebook.

Well, that until I was disturbed by her hugging me so tight, that I almost lost my breath. "Right? Oh Y/N what would I do without you.."

I was about to pat her back and say something back, but the Teacher, Mrs. Bin entered.

Her expression already said everything: that she was REALLY angry right now, and that you should choose your words wisely before speaking to her.

The reason for that were the two other guys who tapped along behind her. I saw them before, hanging out with Jungkook and Taehyung, but their names never slipped my mind.

The first thing she did was sit down on her huge desk and glare over to the guys, who only were looking on the ground silently. I kind off felt bad, everyone knew how scary Mrs. Bin could be.

"Hey...aren't they Jimin and Yoongi from the other class?" Seo jin whispered to me, all I did was shrug.

"You should focus on Jungkook and Taehyung, they haven't showed up yet you know.." I whispered back while looking at her, hoping that she wouldn't be disappointed.