| 6 | Don't bother with Jealousy

3rd Person POV:

Holding his Navy blue cap on one side, and stroking his hair on the other whilst laughing. That's the first picture that came upon Y/N's eyes as she bluntly stopped, shocked by his sudden appearance.

Seo jin hadn't noticed her at all because she was heading directly over to Jungkook, wanting to greet him with the biggest smile she could get on her face.

Neither did Namjoon nor Taehyung, who both greeted Seo jin as well.

"It's good that you're finally here." Jungkook gifted her a smile, "By the way, This is Namj-" As he was about to introduce Seo jin to the 'new' face, Taehyung interrupted, with a worried expression on his face.

"Where is Y/N? Didn't she come with you?" His eyes kept on roaming through the room, in hope to find her somewhere.

lucky for him, Y/N had run over to the bathroom at Namjoon's sight. She didn't know why, but her Legs just started doing their own thing.

(Dashi run run run-)

"Y/N..?" Namjoon had whispered more to himself, confused at the sound of the familiar name.

'It can't be...can it?'

"Huh...I'm sure she was here a second ago..." Seo jin turned around, confused herself as she took a seat next to Jungkook.

"I'm sure she just went to the bathroom or something- let's sit down" Jungkook's reassuring words calmed Taehyung down as well, making him sit down and gather with the others. But a tint of worry was still grasped upon him.

As Jungkook was about to continue with the introduction, Seo jin seemed to be the one to interrupt this time. Her eyes lit up when she recognized the 'new' face.

"You're Kim Namjoon from Literature class, aren't you? Weirdly enough, Y/N asked about you today.." she curiously laid her fingertips on her kin, "I didn't know you were friends with Jk and Tae" Her mentioning both guys by their nicknames gave the prince in armor, Jungkook, a reassuring feeling. He couldn't deny that Seo jin peeked his interest.

On the other side, the Brunette went in complete panic. "Y/N knows you?" Taehyung shot his head over to Namjoon, his eyes widening like the dramatic self he was.

"Well..Her sister was college friends with mine. But I wouldn't say that we really know each other." He nervously scratched his neck as he knew he was doomed.

Was it his fault though? The Universe was the only one to blame.

Taehyung, obviously upset, just growled at his response and gave the others silent treatment.

Jungkook was way too busy with flirting around Seo jin to notice, and well, Namjoon started analyzing this new Information while being in his own world. His best friend was in love with the rain girl, and not only that, she was probably the key to his search.

He knew that Taehyung was a hard nut to crack. Once he fixated his eyes on something, he wouldn't let go. Sharing never was an option for the brunette.

Everyone was in their own maze, until, suddenly- no, finally, small footsteps approached them. "Uhm...I'm sorry. I had to go to the bathroom. Girl emergency, you know?" Y/N tried to sound as natural as possible with the lie, whilst not making the tension even more awkward. She didn't know that those muffled words would direct all the attention over to her. 4 pairs of eyes they were, ones that didn't seem to care less, and ones that had awaited their arrival.