Chapter 9

( your POV)

I had just woken from my nap, my arms and legs felt stiff as I stretched.

I gazed out the window, I could tell sunset was going to be soon.

I usually fell asleep with the window open, but I could tell winter was approaching so I reached up and closed it shut.

Ugh. I need to get out of these clothes. I had been wearing the same clothes since I got sick. I wanted to bathe so badly but I was too weak to walk all the way out there and wash myself.

I got up and a small dizziness swarmed me. I held onto the dresser and waited for it to leave

After it went away I opened the drawer and pulled out a clean night gown, it was a whitish-pink color with frills around the collar and wrists.

I slid off the overall dress and the shirt I had on under it. I took my underwear off and put on a pair of new white ones.

I put the new dress on over my head and it slipped down my body. I huffed and walked back to my bed and sat down.

"Ughhhhhhh" I complained loudly, I'm sick of being stuck in this bed all day.

I remembered that I dropped my violin when I first got sick. I wondered if it was still out there or if xiao had brought it in.

I wanted to get out and go do something, I've been wanting to go shopping for some time now, I want a new outfit and I haven't really put on jewelry in a long time.

I wanted to be back to normal.

'It would be so much fun to go out with morax and Xiao' I thought to myself with a longingly feeling.

The sun was about to set. I looked out the window waiting for the sun to set

After some time the sun got down and beautiful, pinks and purples colored the sky. I couldn't help but smile.

I heard the front door creak open and foot steps, I immediately grabbed the blanket and set it in my lap ready to give it to him.

His head peered around the corner into my bedroom. He looked relieved to see me.

"Xiao come here, I have something for you." I said happily as I reached my arm out to him signaling for him to come to me.

"You don't have to get me anything, I'm fine." He said as he walked over and pulled the chair from my desk and sat next to me.

I picked up the teal knitted blanket off my lap and handed held it out to him.

He just looked at me confused.

"I made it from yarn, every time you left I worked on it. I know winter is coming up so I thought that this could help keep you warm when you relax." I said to him as I held it to him

"But I don't need it." He said bluntly as he just looked at it.

"W-what!? But xiao I made it for you I want you to have it!" I said upset and my lip wavered as small tears brimmed at my eye lashes.

He just looked at me surprised that I was this emotional over a blanket.

"...fine" he said under his breath

"Yay! I'm glad, I wanted to thank you somehow for taking care of me." I said as I unfolded the blanket and draped it around his shoulders.

He looked so adorable with the blanket around him, it made me blush happily

"Xiao im starting to hurt can you get my medicine?" I asked quickly as my hand rested on my stomach

He shot up like he forgot the reason why he was there.