Vampires

This is kinda what Wren looks like just imagine a bit darker skin tone like Jacobs

I ran back towards La Push but not as fast as I could've gone. I couldn't stop thinking about what Edward had said. Jacob loved Bella? Did he still love her? I was close enough to Sam and Emily's so I could see the house through the tree line. I got to the edge of the forest and saw Jacob go inside. I didn't want to go inside yet so I laid down so I could see the house but nobody would see me unless they were looking for me.

"Hey guys I'm back, where's Wren?" Jacob spoke to the others and after Paul spoke up sounding a bit panicked.

"We thought she was with you. Why isn't she with you?" 

"She told me to leave her there after Bella ditched Edward to come here with me for a bit but something was wrong with her when I left. I figured she came back here, are you sure she didn't shift?" 

"We were just on patrol Jacob she wasn't there. Wait Jacob did you leave her with the Cullen?" By now everyone was panicking and I honestly was very amused due to the fact that I was only a few meters away from them.

"Dang it Jacob this is what you get for ditching you imprint for Bella! We warned you about this! You have to get over her she's with Cullen now!" Sam was yelling at Jacob and I couldn't help but feel a little bad for him. 

"I swear that's not what happened! I just need to find her ok, I think Bella said something awful to her." I could imagine what was going on in the house as it went dead silent.

"What are you talking about Jake? What did she do?" I could tell this was Emily who spoke because her voice was much higher than the other boys and I could also hear the worry in her voice.

"She told Wren to go play with fire or something like that. Bella knows what happened to Wren and she also knows how wrong that is." I could hear the others voices as they got angry and I had finally had enough I stood up and stretched before lopeing towards the house, still in my wolf form. 

I was almost to the porch when a truck came skidding into the driveway and I looked inside the windshield and saw a middle aged Quiliet man with long hair sitting in the passenger seat next to another middle aged man with shorted hair and a mustache. The man with the long hair looked at me surprised while the man with the short hair looked terrified at the sight of me.

I would be terrified of me too, I was a six foot tall wolf. I'm not nearly as big as the others but that's still scary. I was just as frozen as the two men when suddenly the man in the drivers side jumped out and pointed a pistol at me. Before I knew what happened the sound of a gunshot rang through the air snapping me back to my senses.

I let out a surprised bark as he loaded his gun aiming it at my head this time. He yelled for Sam and the other boys to come out and help him but they were already outside when they heard the gunshot. "Charlie no!" Jacob yelled at the man and started to run towards him and I ran towards the forest as the gun went off just barely missing me.