"She's my entire world"

"Get to the Cullens place, Now!" All heads turned when Sam came running down the beach in his human form and towards the pack. 

"Why? What's going on?" The pack was surrounding River while the little boy squealed happily when the the water would come up and cover his toes, completely oblivious to the panic that was slowly taking over the pack.

"It's Wren." Jacob stiffened and stood up from where he was sitting near his son. "I was on patrol and i could feel her getting upset, something happened but I didn't see it before I phased back. We need to go, now." Nobody question Sam as Jacob lifted up River and the guys started to phase while River smiled and clapped his hands. Although he was almost two, River had yet to say a word. He would still laugh and clap his hands and play but he never spoke or even made a attempt to. 

"Grey! Hold River and get on your brothers back. Hurry." Grey nodded and took River before jogging over to his already phased brother. Jacob phased and went over to Sam who was about to start running. I can't feel her Sam. I can't feel any emotion or pain or anything. Why? Sam shook his head and looked anxiously in the direction of the Cullens property.

I don't know Jacob, but just be ready for something bad. I'm sure she'll be alright. She's Wren.

Exactly, Embry jumped in but Jacob could feel the worry in his mind. She's stubborn as hell, she'll be fine. Although he tried to lighten the mood, Jacobs head snapped back to look at Sam when he heard a thought that he must've tried to hide. 

No. No, she's not. Jacob denied and took off in a sprint towards where his imprint would be. The entire time he ran he continued to tell himself the same thing, 

She not. She's ok. My imprint is not dead. Wren is not dead.

-Back at the Cullens-

"Seth! Leah! Get outside! Someone phase! Talk to Wren, see if she's ok!" Emmet yelled while he ran up the staircase and into the room where Seth was with Renesmee, Jasper, Alice, Bella and Edward. Rose came up behind Emmet and set a hand on his shoulder. 

"What happened Em?" Emmet shook his head and took Roses hand in his own. 

"I screwed up. She was getting mad but I kept edging her on to fight and I said something I didn't mean and it was horrible. She's hurt really bad and I don't know if she can get up." Seth shoved past Emmet and ran down the stairs, yelling Leah's name in an attempt to get her to come off patrol while he tried not to think of the worst. 

When Seth was outside he ran over to where the vampires were already waiting, immediately falling onto his knees by Wren. "Wren?" He called her name and feasted his hand on her but her body immediately jolted away and she let out a sharp cry. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry." Seth apologized, trying to fight off tears. Seth had become tougher over the past year but he was still himself. He still had a soft heart and he hated seeing people in pain, especially the girl who had treated him like a little brother since he discovered the crazy world he lived in. 

Wren whimpered and Seth turned his head to look at Emmet. "Someone has to go get Jacob."

"He and the pack are already on their way. Come on, we have to go. If they see us around her while she's like this any of them could snap and kill us." Edward spoke up and lifted his daughter off the ground before taking Bella's hand and running inside. The rest of the Cullens followed right as the pack came crashing through the woods, all of them in their human forms as they had phased back right before they arrived.

"Wren!" Jacob yelled and ran over, Embry close behind and Sam after him. Seth backed away, unnoticed as he turned and sprinted towards the woods. "What happened? What happened to you?" Wrens eyes opened and looked around wildly for a moment before coming to rest of Jacob. She let out another whimper but it seemed to sound relieved before she moved her head ever so slightly so she could touch Jacobs hand. "Your gonna be alright." Wren whimpered again and Jacob moved so he could lift her head up and rest it in his lap, immediately apologizing when she let out a light yelp.