Chapter 4: Arrival

In the dawn at the sea. There is a fleet of ships that sailing to their homeland. Inside the one of those ships, lies our protagonist that have been woken up from her slumber.

Atlantis POV

Atlantis:"hmm~ I feel better than before~. But what time is it?"

I check my pocket watch and I think i sleep too much. I should get ready to meet others.

This time, when i try to wake up from my bed. The pain feel not as hurt as before.

Atlantis:"it seems that my wound start to healing"

I start to stand up using my feet. But to my surprise, my left feet don't want to coorporate with my body, make me fall to the floor.

Atlantis:"*ouch, that hurt. I think i need a stick to keep me from falling to the floor"

I try to looking for a stick. But I just find my sword lie in the desk. So I use my sword as subtitute for my stick.

Atlantis:"fortunately, my sword has a lenght fit for my temporary stick"

*roarr

Atlantis:"huh? "

I think i feel something just roaring at me. And I realize that roar sound is from my rigging.

Atlantis:"ah, here you are. I though you Were gone"

From my quick observation, I think my riggings is still damaged. It looks like they need to be repaired.

Atlantis:"i'm sorry for making you in pain okay? There there~"

I try to pat them. And they seems like it.

When they finaly calm down, I decided to go to the deck.

..............

After many attempt and struggle to walk. I managed to reach the deck. I sit on the thing that what i think is a chair.

Atlantis:"finaly, I can feel a fresh air~"

When I resting. I can see a girl that looks like to approach me.

?? :"oh my, already awake aren't you? "

Atlantis:"hmm? Ah yes, I feel refreshed after take a nap in the medic room"

Eugen:"gut to hear that. My name is
KMS Prinz Eugen, the third Admiral Hipper class heavy cruiser from Ironblood. May I know what's the name of this cutie? ~"

Whoaa, she's sure like to teasing. I think she is the girl that Tirpitz refering to.

Atlantis:"my~ aren't you fond to tease too much?~. My Name is KMS Atlantis, sole repair ship of my class"

Eugen:"hmm? Repair ship? Did our faction just constructed a repair ship?"

Atlantis:"no, I just recently summoned in the sea"

Eugen:" I see"

Eventhough her body and voice seems friendly, her eyes staring at me into my soul. Clarifying if i'm her ally or enemy.

Her eyes........ Ah, She's start to aware that i feel uncomfortable.

Eugen:"my my~ i'm sorry if i bother you. I just want to check something~"

Atlantis:"fufufu, it's fine. If I can make my savior feel safe, I don't mind"

Tirpitz:"there you are"

I turn around my head. Looking for the sound and see Tirpitz with two other girls. One of them has a purple hair and a pirate eyepatch while the other one has a twintail blonde hair.