Chapter 12: Another meeting

In the ironblood commander office, we can see that someone is still working. It's none other than the Bismarck itself, the pride of nation, the beast made of steel.

Bismarck:"too much paperwork"

The blonde girl pause her work and try to look at her surrounding. But to her disappoinment, her eyes only see many piles of paper on her desk.

Bismarck:"*sigh let's just finish it really quick"

....

.....

......

After about a hour, the paperwork finally finished.

Bismarck:" And that's the last"

Bismarck then look at the clock, showing that it's afternoon.

Bismarck:" I'm too focused on the work. I need some fresh air"

She then stand up and sit down on the couch near the window. Not wanting to waste a time for useless thing, she decide to rest and read a book to relax her mind.

?? :"oh my, you look tired. Do you want to rest on my lap?"

Bismarck:"?!"

Without making any noise, a person managed to enter the room, surprising the blonde battleship.

Bismarck:" Friedrich, i told you to knock before come in my office and why you visit me?"

Friedrich:"i already knock it, but you don't give an answer. So i just enter it. Beside that, is it wrong for the mother to see her daughter?"

Bismarck:"(but you're not my mom)"

Bismarck just said that in her thought, not wanting to anger the "mother" figure.

Bismarck:"what do you want? I believe your presence is not just to visit me"

Bismarck asked that in her usual monotone voice.

The existence of the H class battleship is considered as secret so the higher rank want to limit her interaction with the others. No faction outside of Ironblood knows about her existence.

Meanwhile Friedrich itself just obey the higher ups order to limit her interaction. Even though she is quite famous in the ironblood, especially with the destroyers and U-boots.

But her sudden appreance gives Bismarck a big question mark about it.

Friedrich:"my child, do you hate me?"

Bismarck:"Nein"

Friedrich:" Then do you dislike me?"

Bismarck:"stop asking the same question"

Friedrich:"it seems that you still in your rebellious phase"

Bismarck:" Nein, i'm not. Stop treating me like a child and answer my question"

Friedrich:"alright fine. I heard that we have a new 'special' shipgirl in our base"

Bismarck:"special? I think all Ironblood shipgirls are same in my eyes"

Friedrich:"are you sure? I think you just put someone who is still new in the high rank for her excellent repair skill"

Bismarck:"ah, you mean Atlantis?"

Friedrich:"now you say her name. Who she is? and why you seem to trust her too much?"

Bismarck:"am i?. I think that's normal. Atlantis is a repair ship that founded by the patrol fleet several weeks ago. Although her ship looks outdated, she succesfully destroyed one siren fleet by herself. At first she looks so suspicious until I thought her as a siren spy but she proves me wrong"