Chapter 6

It's midday now. We can see the sun is shine so brightly. After Atlantis have finished clean her room, now she is taking the shower. Clean her body and wound from the dust and dirt. It's her first time to take a bath in this world and maybe in her life.

Atlantis:"hhmmm~. It's so refreshing~"

When she finish the bath. She realize something important that she has forgotten.

Atlantis:" Wait,

                i don't have a spare clothes!!"

She's starting to panic.

Atlantis:" Oh no oh no. This is bad!. What should i do? "

After she thinking so hard. She decided to use her dirty clothes. Although dirty "it's better than nothing!", that's what she thought.

Atlantis:"alright. Now, i must take care of my wound and go to the bar"

After she treat her wound. She go to the bar and don't forget to lock her door. Why she go to the bar? Of course she want to have a lunch. After all, Shipgirls need a nutrition and energy to do her job.

When she arrive in the first floor. She can see the bar but has a little doubt if it is the bar.

Atlantis POV

Graf said that the bar is on the first floor. I wonder if it's true?. All i can see is a yellow chicken wandering around in this place. Is this a chicken farm?. Let's just try to look inside the bar.

When i enter the bar. I can see the yellow chicken in every place. And they looks like the worker in this bar.

?? : "umm hello miss, what are you doing?"

Atlantis:"huh? "

I turn around and see the person that ask me the question. She has a white with red line in her hair.

Atlantis:" I just want to have lunch but i don't see the worker in this bar"

?? :"worker? I think manjuus are still working at this place"

Atlantis:"manjuus? What is that? And who are you? "

She then bring and show the little chicken to my direction.

Spee:"you see this chicken? This is manjuu. And my name is KMS Admiral Graf Spee, the third Duetschland class heavy cruiser. You can call me spee"

Atlantis:"they can work? Really?. Ah, and my Name is KMS Atlantis, the first and the last Atlantis class repair ship"

Spee:"Atlantis? Are you new in this base? I've never see you before"

Atlantis:" Ja, I just arrived in this base"

Spee:"I see"

*grooowwll

Atlantis:"ahh"

Oh no. It's embrassing. My stomach just growling.

Spee:"I see that you are hungry. Let's have lunch together"

I just nod at her. We then sit on the chair. And those manjuus start to aprrouch us.

Manjuu:"*chirp *chirp *chirp"

She then give us the menu. Wait, what are their gender?. Ah nevermind, I just want to eat the lunch!.

Atlantis:"alright, I want to order brastwust and bla bla bla bla"

Spee:"same as her"

(A.N. : honestly, I don't know about german food. Eventhough i've read about it, it's too hard to remember and pronounce. I'm sorry)