Chapter 14: All the Way to Rome

Atlantis POV

Atlantis:"*ahhhh~ what a gut sleep. Wait, why am i in the shi- ah ja, i still in the mission"

I try to look outside my ship.

Atlantis:" Ah wow!, the sea is still beautiful as always!"

Hello everyone, it's me. Your favorite repair ship, Atlantis~. As you can see here, I currently sailing on the sea. It's been 2 days since my departure.

Eh? You want to know why i'm being send to mission? Umm, let's recall some memories.

Flashback

Atlantis:" So you want me to go to the Sardegna Empire as a diplomat and then go straight to the Sakura Empire participating the joint exercise?"

Bismarck:"Ja, we need to make a secret alliance with both empire to streghten our power to go against the Azurlane"

Atlantis:"against Azur lane? Why we do that?"

Bismarck:"you see, Atlantis. It's a common knowledge that we have a different rigging from the rest of faction. Although it's stronger than anyone, the Azur lane higher ups are know that the source of our high tech and powerful rigging is from siren technology. And so they have a suspicion upon us"

Atlantis:"umm don't tell me, they want us to stop using siren technology and start to use a pure human technology?"

Bismarck:"Ja. Even so, they don't realize how powerful siren is and how weak they are. If they still force us to do that without think twice, i can imagine the destruction that will fall on us"

Atlantis:"I see...... I don't realize that the others have a slight hostility toward us. Then it's decided, i'll do it"

Bismarck:"gut, in this mission you'll be escorted by Z1"

Atlantis:" Then how about the construction of the new ships? The O-class just need a finishing touch while the M-class is still half-finished"

Bismarck:" Don't worry about that. The constructions are still going on without you. Do you understand?"

Atlantis:"Jawohl!"

Back to the present

And that's how it goes~.

Third Person POV

Atlantis:"aahhh~ the weather feels so good~. I think i want to go back to sleep"

??:"whoaa, aren't you a sleepyhead? We still have a mission to do"

Atlantis:"oh my, Z1. Did you get infected by Nimi virus?~"

Z1:"what the hell is that? Is that a new covid-19 variant?"

Atlantis:" Covid-19? what's that?"

Z1:"eh you don't know? That's a-"

Before Z1 finished her word, she have a feeling that someone is glaring and point a nuke at her.

(Author:"don't you dare finish that word")

Z1 body then shivering from the death glare.

Z1:"welp, guess I don't want to explain that"

Atlantis:"aww come on!, Z1 is so mean!"

Atlantis pout at her, not knowing that Z1 might die from the cuteness.

Z1:"(aarrrggghhhh!! So cute!!)"

Atlantis:"eh, Z1? Are you alright?"

Z1:"i'm perfectly fine!"

The destroyer then jump from Atlantis ship to hers.