Chapter 11

Nimi POV

It's noon now. The sun still shining as usual. After we studied in academy, we want to go to the training field.

(A.N: idk if i should write it training field because they are training on the sea?)

But today is different because there are two new figures want to join our training section. One person introduced herself as a heavy cruiser with the name Roon. She looks so friendly yet I feel strange at her in the same time. As for the other one is a destroyer, her name is Z46.

Deutschland: "hah! Finally we can go training after those painful lecturing"

Nimi:"You look happy, Deutschland. Did you rarely go training in this past few weeks?"

Deutschland:"yup, Those pest surely doesn't want to give me a break"

Roon:" Is siren activity still high?. I heard that you just participated an large operation in two weeks ago and many other mission"

Deutschland:"nein, the higher ups said that the siren activity are currently decreasing. Looks like our beatings really affect them! Hahahaha! "

Roon:" I see. It's a shame that i don't participated in your 'fun' party"

Deutschland:"don't worry, Roon. I think with your capability, you will have some 'fun' with those pesky siren soon!"

Those two then laughing. I found it scary when they talking like have a "fun" to destroy the siren.

Spee:" Nimi, Did you write today's lesson?"

Nimi:"ja, do you want to copy it?"

Spee nod. I then give her a book.

Spee:"danke"

Nimi:"your welcome"

After some small conversation, we finally arrive in the training field.

Z46:"is this the training field?"

Nimi:"ja, now we can-"

Before i finish my word, a loud roar can be heard from the dock near the training field.

Nimi:"what the..... "

We then go to the source of the sound and find out that the roar sound is from this rebellious rigging. Atlantis are present too. She's trying to calm down the rigging but it don't obey her.

Third Person POV

Atlantis:"calm down, little one. Just follow me okay? I'll give you some chips as a reward"

Rigging:"rrooaaaaarrrrr!!! "

Atlantis:"*sigh what a rebellious one"

Nimi:" Atlantis, are you alright?"

Atlantis:"yeah i'm completely fine, did you just worrying me?~"

Nimi:"*sigh perhaps"

Atlantis:"fufufu danke for worrying me. Anyways who is this two? Are they new?"

Roon:"ah sorry for my rudeness, my Name is Roon, a heavy cruiser. Nice to meet you"

Z46:" I'm Z46, a destroyer. Nice to meet you"

Atlantis:"nice to meet you too~"

*RROOOOAAAARRRR!!!

Atlantis:"aww, i forget that i still have a business with this shark. Can any of you help me?"

Nimi:" Let me try"

Nimi then approach the rigging.

Atlantis:"Wait! Nimi!-"