Bio

Name: Mizuto Sui
Style: Water Breathing
Age: 16
Height: 5'6
Weight: 136
Skin: Tan
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color Light Blue
Back Story: Sui Mizuto, a nervous and shy kid.
The only time when he isn't nervous is when he's alone with his 2 best friends Akira, and Usai. But one day they were having fun an unexpected guess came, a Demon. Akira takes off running screaming for help but then he started feeling weird. Realizing he looks down to see he was missing his lower body, Usai tried to attack the demon but to only have his spine ripped out his back and inside of his mouth for him to choke on it. Mizuto started shedding tears realizing his friends are dead and he's the next one to die. The demon goes for the kill but then, he starts to see another body, then the next a demon head flying. He was saved by the Water Hashira Giyuu Tomioka. He wanted to become a Slayer and save people just like the Hashiras.

Name: Hiroshi Jiro
Age: 15
Height: 5'7
Weight: 153
Skin: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Silver
Back Story: Jiro Hiroshi, a brave and dangerous kid ever since birth. His town was over ran by Demons, people running terrified throughout the town...Some even dead. Seeing a demon kill his father right in front of him made his whole body shiver in terror. Seeing the sword his father had in his hands picked it up and wielded it. Hands shaking like crazy, the demon just laughed and almost finished them off until "First Form: Dust Whirlwind Cutter" the 2nd or 3rd strongest hashira, Sanemi Shinazugawa killed the demon. Instantly, the demons body start to crumble into nothing. He wanted to be like him and not sit back watching people die he wanted to become a Demon Slayer.

Name: Homura Kasai
Age: 14
Height: 5'5
Weight: 120
Skin: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Red
Back Story: Kasai Homura, a dangerous kid that looks innocent likes to play with lots of fire. Ever since he was 8 the feeling of heat and the view of fire exploding was his type of thing. When he and his family got attack by a demon, a Hashira that uses fire, Kyojuro Rengoku, saved them from death. At this point he wanted to become a fire user like him and Slay demons.

Name: Hinata Yuki
Age: 18
Height: 5'10
Weight: 160
Skin: Tan
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Icy Blue
Back Story: Hinata was a charming and adventurous child who lived in a secluded home far away from town with his family consisting of his father and mother and his two older brothers. when a demon attacked his family trapping them in their home where the demon slowly tortured them for days killing his parents first then his brothers who at that point were severely wounded. Then acted as a distraction to help Hinata escape, but the demon caught up to him and started to attack him till he was saved by The sound pillar and filled with determination Hinata vowed he would save as many people from the fate that befell his family by becoming a demon slayer by training under the sound pillar Tengen Uzui

Name: Nariko Denki
Age: 15
Height: 5'7
Weight: 130
Skin: Tan
Hair Color: Blue
Eye Color: Light Blue
Back Story: Denki Nariko, a outgoing and cheerful kid. Seeing lightning look like it's gonna rip through the sky and hearing the thunder just make that Big Bang or clap sound he enjoyed the most. His best friend being murdered brutally by a demon scarred him for life. His best friend was crying for his help but yet he can't do anything, "Hey!" He yelled at the demon getting her attention "Oooo~ more people to kill then eat~" Sent chills down his whole body. As the demon was about to attack "Thunder Breathing First Form: Thunder Clap and Flash" Instantly killed the demon. Only if he could become him more like he wanted to and help bring the world peace.

Name: Haruki Stone
Age: 16
Height: 5'9
Weight: 156
Skin: Brown
Hair Color: Grey
Eye Color: Green
Back Story: Stone Haruki, a outgoing and intelligent kid. Growing up with no parents only a older sister and 2 younger siblings living peacefully in their home. Until someone had to ruin it... a demon had attacked them. They had no choice but to fight the demon, trying to get the 2 youngest out of there The oldest tried to fight the demon but got her head crushed and limbs torn off. Seeing this almost made Haruki shit himself out of terror, and sadness. "Rock Breathing First Form: Serpentinite Bipolar"...the demon was dead in a flash. This Man who saved him and his siblings made him want to slay demons and prevent more loss of life like his older sister and protect his 2 younger siblings.