Final Selection: Complete

Mizuto Sui

Day

Mt. Fujikasane

The last remaining demon hunters survived the 7 days of final selection.

As for when it first started the two girls are standing there ready to deliver their words to the remaining survivors. It started with well over 20+ people now it's only 10.

White haired girl- Congratulations.

Black haired girl- we are pleased to see that you're safe.

Some deep voice boy- So? What am I supposed to do now?

The white haired girl claps her hands one time then out of the blue, ten crows start to fly over and each one of them lands on each survivor.

White haired girl- We will now assign each of you your own Kasugai Crow.

Tanjiro mumbles to himself "Kasugai Crow?" As he looks at it on his arm.

Black Haired girl- These Kasugai Crows can be used primarily for communication.

Zenitsu begins to speak by saying "Did you say "Crow"?" He responds looking at the "Crow" on his hand nervously.

He then turns to the girls by saying "Isn't this a sparrow, though?" He looks dumbfounded.

The sparrow starts to complain making zenitsu freak out.

"Don't give me that crap!" A black haired boy with a Mohawk type haircut and a scar on his cheek starts to yell at the girls as he swipes the Kasugai Crow away gaining everyone's attention.

He angrily approaches the two girls, "Who the hell cares about some stupid crow?" He yells.

He smacks the white haired girl head down and grips her hair, "I want a sword, you hear? Gimme one right now! The demon slayers' sword! The color changing sword! " He grits his teeth getting close to the girls face.

Tanjiro walks over and grabs his wrist then not to long after Jiro and Haruki grabs his shoulder.

"Take your hand off her!" Tanjiro tells the boy. "Or else I'll break your arm!" He looks very serious.

"If I were you I'd listen" Jiro adds tightening his hand on his shoulder.

"Your gonna need that arm so I'd suggest you listen" Haruki also tightens his hand on his shoulder.

"Who the hell are you?" He replies

Over in a distance everybody is watching.

"Wh-wh-wh- what should I do?" Zenitsu complains

The boy grips her hair tighter "Let's see you try it!" He tells the three boys

Tanjiro inhales his breath and starts to break his arm and in pain he flings the three boys off of him and grips his wrist in pain.

Black Haired girl- Are you finished chatting?

She removes the sheet overing the table to see ore on the table.