Final Selection: Day 2

Haruki Stone

Night

Mt. Fujikasane

As Haruki was running in the woods after that encounter with The Hand Demon he thinks about how would the outcome be if they all faced it. Probably death if they fought it. But Haruki didn't have time for that, he needed to focus on where the demons could be and kill them. Haruki hears someone else scream, he heads over to it to see a demon kill a young girl. Haruki takes his blade out his sheath and with quick motion he cuts the demons head off and watch it fall to the ground as his body crumbles up.

"Well that was easy" Haruki says to himself and leaves to go find more demons to slay. 'Hm. Just 6 more days til this test is over' Haruki says in his mind.

Haruki stops traveling to look at a body laying lifeless on a unsteady rock. He looks closely to notice this had just happened not to long ago. Haruki turns his head with an eye brow raised he sees more people dead. Body's all mangled up and guts all out.

"Damn who did all this to these guys?" Haruki says to himself curious how 10 guys died like this. 'Gotta go this way anyway so I just might encounter this demon' Haruki says to himself. Walking down the blood stained path Haruki covers his noise due to the bad smell of the dead body's.

He finally passed the dead bodies to only stumble across even more but at the end of the bloody trail. There was a demon, but the demon had bloody spikes coming out of its back, it's jaw hanging low and it's pupils are non existent.

The demon must have smelled Haruki's presence as it's head turns slowly. Mouth full of bloody flesh and broken bones the demon just stares at Haruki.

The demon stands up slowly. Haruki stares at the demon knowing what's about to happen next as he slowly takes his blade out the sheath.

With quick movement the demon charges fast at Haruki. Haruki wields his blade and collides it with the demons arm.

Haruki was surprised by how fast this demon is as they battle. Swords and claws connecting with each other. Haruki doesn't wanna get hit by this thing at all.

The demon kicks Haruki in his abdomen making him stumble back a bit. Haruki grits his teeth "Alright buddy! So you wanna play? Then let's play!" Haruki says now getting angry with his opponent.

"First Form Rock Breathing: Serpentinite Bipolar!" Haruki comes at his opponent with full force of his attack. The demon tries to put its guard up but it didn't go as planned, as Haruki's blade cuts through his arm and decapitates the demon.

"Here we go! Now that's how you get the job done!" Haruki says out loud putting his sword back into its place.

But then Haruki feels another presence in the area. He pulls his blade back out ready for whatever the next opponent will be. Instead the demon attacked from up top it's sharp bloody claws ready to kill him on the spot.

Haruki notices the demon and dodges the attack on time. Haruki wastes no time and attack but this demon was tough to get.

Haruki was getting tired but he couldn't stop here. If he did he would die but Haruki was taking no chances. Then he notices something, something weird.

Why did he look exactly like the demon He just killed? 'Oh c'mon really?' Haruki thinks to himself. "Alright. I don't know what you are, but you gotta die." Haruki tells the demon with a little stern and cocky ness in his voice.