Final Selection: Day 1

Jiro Hiroshi

Night

Mt. Fujikasane

Jiro arrives at the Final Selection with everybody else. He looks around, it's beautiful pink/purple color trees all around. Distracted by the trees Jiro finally stops looking to realize it's well over 20+ people right now attending this Final Selection. There's 2 little girls, they both look the same but just different hair colors.

"Good evening. Tonight, you've come to enter the Demon Slayer Corps' Final Selection. Thank you all for being here." The two little girls begin to talk gaining everyone's attention.

White Haired girl
"Here on Mount Fujikasane. there are several demons that have been captured by Demon Slayer swordsmen. They're kept here for this event."

Black Haired girl
"The wisteria blossoms prevent them from escaping. They bloom on this mountain year-round. Covering everything from the base to hallway up the top."

White Haired girl
"But the wisteria ends here. Demons abound from this point on. And they're very hungry."

Black Haired girl
"In order to complete Final Selection. You must survive for seven days beyond the wisteria's protection."

Both White/Black Haired girls
"Now. Your trial begins"

'So it has finally begun. We all have to survive 7 days in a place full of hungry demons. I doubt that half of these people would even make it. Hell, I don't even know if I could.' Jiro says in his head getting ready to enter the trial.

As people started to enter the mountain, everybody went their own ways. Not to long after Jiro started hearing screaming and flesh tearing apart. 'Oh shit, I'm close to a demon and it's way to late to save that guy.'

Jiro continues on his run until a demon come across his path. Laughing creepily and long tounge full of saliva swinging back and forth. "Oooo, you look like a good tasty meal to feast on. How about you just go ahead and let me eat you." the creepy demon says to Jiro with his long tongue swaying. "No, how about you just-" Jiro was cut off when the demon attacked him. 'Shit I barely even dodged that' Jiro says to himself nearly dying if he was just a second late .

The demon continues his attacks at Jiro some even nearly got him. 'Damnit, I need to attack back when I see an opening'. The demon keeps attack until finally he leaves himself open. 'There's my chance!' "Wind Breathing First Form: Dust Whirlwind Cutter!" Jiro cuts the creepy demons head clean off. Jiro looks back at the body disintegrate and continues on with his run. "Good thing I killed that demon" Jiro says to himself serious. Jiro keeps traveling until he saw a boy, tan skin, black hair, and Light blue eyes on his knees holding onto his sword trembling in fear with tears down his eyes. As the demon prepared his attack to kill the boy he shut his eyes prepared for his upcoming fate. "Wind Breathing First Form: Dust Whirlwind Cutter" Jiro cuts the demons head off saving the boy from his fate.

Jiro gets down on one knee and talks to the boy. "Hey you, what are you doing?" Jiro says with slight anger in him. "I-I don't know. I was traveling alone and t-then the demon just a-appeared. Sorry if I got in your way." The boy says with his head down. "Hey man don't worry. By the way what's your name?" Jiro says with a deep tone in his voice, " M-my names Sui M-Mizuto. yours?" Mizuto says with nervousness clearly in his voice.

"The names Jiro Hiroshi nice to meet you." Jiro says sticking his hand out to pull Mizuto up on his feet. "Anybody you know in here?" Jiro says with one eye brow lifting up. "Yes actually, I trained with him with our master Urokodaki. His name is Tanjiro Kamodo. He is a-" Jiro cuts him off "Well I hope your friend isn't dead already but I need to continue on my run. It's either you come with or you travel alone." Jiro says serious but it came out sounding a bit more rude. "It's okay I'll travel by myself... good luck." Mizuto says sounding a bit sad but confident. "See you around then if you make it out alive. Take care." And with that Jiro takes off running continuously running into people and seeing demons take the life of people.