Chapter Four

It's nearing seven o'clock and I have yet decided what to wear. I basically packed my whole entire closet, but I stand there in my robe looking through my suitcase for the perfect outfit. My hair and makeup is all done, but deciding what to wear has always been a problem for me. I pull out a couple dresses and lay them out on the bed. One is black with sequins, the other is red with the top cut low. I tap my finger against my chin, trying to decide which one. Finally, I make up my mind and choose the black sequin dress. I quickly take off my robe and zip up my dress, then I walk to the bathroom to see if I need to fix anything. Then a knock on my bedroom door catches my attention.

"Megs, are you ready yet?" I hear a voice, who I assume is Gabe, say behind the door.

"Just give me one second," I reply as I spray my hair.

"You said that fifteen minutes ago," the voice jokes.

I roll my eyes and scoff. As I walk out of the bathroom, I grab my purse and put on my black heels. When I open the door, I see both of the boys staring at me. Both of their mouths drop and their eyes scan my body. Typical men...

"Wow, you look great," Gabe says with a smile.

"F-fantasic," Jeff stutters as his cheeks turn bright pink.

I look at the two men in front of me. Gabe wears slacks with a tight white button up shirt, leaving the top two buttons unbuttoned. Jeff wears something similar, except he is in all black, leaving one button undone. I'm not going to lie, both of them looked very handsome. I bite my lip as I look at the two men smiling at me.

I can tell this night is going to be very interesting.

***

Gabe's POV

As we walk into the club, the DJ is blasting "Domino" by Jessie J. I can't hear anything but the bass in the song. I look to my right and see Meghan and Jeff by my side. They look at me and smile, then their eyes focus to the dance floor.

"You guys go dance, I'm going to get a drink." I try to shout over the music. Jeff nods at me and leads Meghan out to the dance floor as I make my way towards the bar.

"What will it be?" the bartender asks me as he wipes a glass clean with a towel.

"Whatever you have on tap," I reply as I hand him a couple dollars.

"Coming right up," I hear the man shout over the music as he turns towards the glasses.

My eyes scan the dance floor and eventually I see Meghan and Jeff dancing. A smile spreads across Meghan's face as Jeff spins her around. I swear I can hear both of their laughter over the loud music. It looks like both of them are having a great time. The lights shine off of Meghan's sequin dress, which makes the place sparkle.

I feel something cold touch my hand and see that the bartender has served me my beer. I take a sip and then redirect my eyes back on the floor. I see Jeff's hands resting on Meghan's waist as she grinds her hips against his. My grip tightens around my glass as I raise it up to my mouth. The sight of them dry-humping each other sets me off. I chug my beer, which was a mistake, as now I'm walking towards the dance floor, losing my balance countless times.

As I approach them, I grab onto Meghan's arm. Both of them stare at me in shock, mouths dropping to the floor. Meghan's eyes grow wide when she looks down at her arm, seeing it in my intense grip.

"Gabe, what's wrong?" she mouths to me.

"I need to talk to you," I snap as I pull her out of the crowd, leaving Jeff all by himself.