Kya itna be-khabar hai tu..??

( Thankyou so much friends for amazing response...❤️
So here is continuation of air pollution case, in my way...😉
It's part-1...😊)

Didn't focus much on language creativity n grammar...
Read , imagine , enjoy 😉

KS arrived at MPT with PJ.
The case had been solved. Press conference was going on....

" Is case ko solve karne ka sara credit jata hai, humaari honhaar officer ASI Mira ko...!!"

HM's words struck her ears, n the smile which was adorned on her lips, disappeared...!!
Her heart felt a sudden jerk...

Everyone was clapping, while she was looking at them with blank eyes....

She was feeling that everything around her had slowed-down suddenly, or had become too fast....
She herself wasn't able to interpret her feelings...
She didn't know why she was getting affected so much, she only knew that her pride , her hope had shattered into pieces...!!

PJ , who was aware of her state looked at her hesitantly n then started clapping too....

KS silently, yet swiftly went inside the thana...

Few minutes later, PJ came inside... She was speaking to someone on cellphone....

PJ: Arey haan! haan!! Bilkul theek hai wo....
Haan hum dete hain, baat karo...

And she forwarded the mobile towards her....

PJ: Lalla hai....!!

Karishma felt that suddenly the season has changed from autumn to spring....

She almost snatched the phone from PJ, while PJ left smiling at her act....

KS: Hello ! Hello Vani...!!

She called eagerly....

Vyom Singh : Kashi !! Kashi!! Tum...kaesi ho??
Theek ho na tum...??
Tum....kyun karti ho aesa...??
Tumhe pata hai na ke tumhe bachpan se asthma hai, phir kyun gayi thein aesi jaga????
Apna nahi to kam se kam mera to khayaal kiya karo jaan!!

He exploded on her, n his loving scolding seemed to be a drizzle in a dessert to her...

All the emotions together brimmed up in her eyes, n she started crying silently...

A sob escaped her lips, despite suppression, n VS noticed instantly ....

VS: Kashi!! Tum..... Tum ro rahi ho??

His caring, concerned voice acted as a trigger, n her tears started flowing continuously...

VS: Kashi!! Tum ro kyun rahi ho jaan???!!

He got extremely worried...

KS: Hum...hum aap ko.... bahot miss kar rahe hain Vani!!

She replied sobbing constantly...

VS sighed with relief...

VS: Ooh!!
Dara diya tha tum ne to...!!

KS: Aap aa kaahein nahi rahe hain humaare paas...??

VS: Kashi! yahaan buses or trains band hain...
Bahot koshish ki par or koi raasta nahi nikla aane ka..., warna tumhe aese waqt mein akela chhodta??

KS continued to cry, despite his attempts to console her....
He didn't know that so many emotions together were flowing out of her eyes...

VS: Kashi! Plz jaan !! Rona band karo.....
Meri baat to suno....
Dekho mera dost aaj hi car le kar Lucknow jaa raha h, main usi ke saath nikal raha hun...
Aaj shaam tak pahonch jaaunga tumhaare paas...!!!
Wese to tumhe surprise dena tha, par tum itna ro rahi ho ke....🤦

KS finally smiled, but tears of joy too , added to the already flowing tears....

KS: Jaldi aaiyye!!
Hum intezaar kar rahe hain....

_________________________________

In HM's cabin, Kareena shook hands..., n HM welcomed her...

KS was trying to ignore her pain, but the wound was fresh...!
The noises inside her were making her frustrated...

As usual, her pain was released out in the form of anger...

No matter how much she tried to suppress, but her heart was adamant to say everything..., to show that she was hurt...!!

"Ye humein is thaane se baahar nikaale na nikaale , aap ne apne dimaagh mein humein is thaane se nikaal diya hai!!"

She clearly showed, that she was feeling neglected...

" Kisi insaan ke liye machine ko bula diya jaaye, samajh mein aata hai... Par ek machine ke liye insaan ko hi bhula diya jaaye ye hum ko digest nahi hota hai...!!"

This statement wasn't just as a colleague, but as a friend too...

She wanted her friend to get it, that she was hurt... She was feeling ignored....

At that instant , she really missed the time when she could frankly express her offence to HM, in the case of paternity leave....
" Aap ne maanav ke saamne do teen baar hum ko toka, hum ko...nahi achha laga maddam sir!!"
It was a belief that she mattered for Haseena, that had made her express herself without hesitation..., n that belief wasn't there today....!!

She was feeling an unseen barrier, n that was more painful....

"Karishma Singh! Sachhaayi se mun pher lene se sachhaayi badal nahi jaati or sachhaayi yahi hai, ke kuchh maamlon mein machine insaan se behtar hai...!!"

No!!!! This wasn't something she was expecting!!!
Yes, may be HM was right! May be she was correct!!
Whatsoever, but all she knew was that this wasn't something she wanted to hear...!!!

One..., One statement of pacification was all her heart yearned for, when HM was making her realise that machine could be better....!!!

It wasn't the matter of right or wrong..., but of situation...!!!
She had just returned from hospital, with ambitions to help HM solve the case...!
She wasn't expecting it...!!

Her mind shouted that this is immaturity!! She was kadak karishma.., n she couldn't get broken on such trivial matters...!!
But her heart cried!!
Her heart cried to make her realize that she had a heart...!!
And it was broken...!! Irrespective of the fact that whether it should break on this matter or not.., it was broken...!!!

It wasn't her wish to hear from public, that ' humans are far more better than machines'
She just wished to hear from Haseena Malik, that she mattered for her more than any machine, or anything..!!

What she recieved was a statement that now Mira was under her command....

As she came out of her cabin, she rushed towards her desk , fighting back with tears...

" Humaari baatein to bina bole samajh jaaya karti thein aap...
Koi baat chhupana chaahein bhi to chhupa nahi paate the aap se...!!

Kaa aap sach mein nahi samjhein is baar, k... hum hurt hue hain Maddam Sir?!!
Aap ko sach mein ek baar bhi nahi laga..., k humein dukh hua hai....?!!!
Sach mein??

I m eagerly waiting for you to tell me how was it...
As the track will go a bit longer, so it couldn't be completed in 1 shot..., I think there will be 2 more...
Thanks 😊