Ureena...!!

(Continued from last part...
Happy reading ♥️)

She came out, ordered tea n some snacks n then started searching for her Laadli junior 💕, who was found in the gym, as expected, venting out her anger on the punching bag....!

HM stood at the door silently, watching her helplessly for a few minutes, but what happened next was shocking as it wasn't expected...!

KS left the punching bag, n started panting as she was tired.
Suddenly she held the punching bag as if taking support, with her hands still covered with gloves...
She rested her head on the bag, n the next moment she burst into tears.... !!

HM's heart broke into pieces...!!
Her eyes brimmed up with tears instantly....

KS was crying hard, n with each sob HM's restlessness was increasing...

KS: Bahot naaraaz hain hum aap se Maddam Sir!!
Bahot! Bahot!! Bahot!!!
Aap ne apna waada nahi nibhaya......

HM closed her eyes, n tears rolled down wetting the eyelashes...

HM (in mind): Pura haq hai aap ko Karishma Singh...!

KS: Aap ne hum se waada kiya tha ke aap waapas aayengi...!
Aur aap ne hum se ye waada bhi kiya tha ke aap humein chhod kar nahi jaayengi...!!

      She was out of breath, due to heavy crying....

  Jo baadalon se bhi mujh ko bachaaye rakhta tha...
  Badhi hai dhoop , to be-saaybaan chhod gaya...!!

  ( Be-saaybaan : without any shelter)

  HM's heart yearned to just embrace her tightly forgetting everything....!
  With great difficulty, she stopped herself from doing so, as she knew that she won't be able to maintain her composure anymore....

KS: Aap ne ..... Aap ne na....bahot ghalat kiya Maddam Sir! Humein gaadi se baahar dhakka kaahein diya...??

   HM was all ears, listening to her complaints, while she was still unaware of her presence....

    KS: Kaahein bachaayi humaari jaan???

    She said painfully...

KS: Isliye... ke apni aankhon ke saamne aap ki maut ka manzar dekhein ..., aur kuchh na kar saken...???!!

       She gave one hard punch on the punching bag, n again reduced in tears holding it tightly...!!

   HM had never felt so helpless in her life...!
   In front of her eyes, her best friend was crying vigorously clinging to a punching bag, n she wasn't allowed to provide her shoulder..!!
She wasn't allowed to ease her pain..!!

   HM (in mind): Farz ke liye jaan deni hoti, to bahot khushi se de dete..., magar is wardi ne to usse bhi badh kar maang liya!!

      She stepped out of the gym, as Karishma's condition was now unbearable for her....

     Few minutes later , the heavy cries reduced into faint sobs, which gradually stopped...

    HM took a deep breath, wiped her tears thoroughly, had a glance at herself in selfie camera n then stepped inside the gym again...

    KS was sitting on the sofa, drinking water...
  Her pain was too much to release out in tears, but crying definitely provided some strength to face the world as if nothing has happened....

     HM knocked on the door to gain her attention...
She glanced at her...

    HM took a few steps towards her....