Yaar roothe na...

( I m so sorry!!
I m late again....🤦🤦
I hope you will enjoy the following part...❤️
Air pollution case- part 4)

I repeat..,plz ignore language creativity n grammar...
Read , imagine , enjoy...😉

After that, they didn't have any conversation about it..., but HM's heart would get pinched, everytime she saw KS smiling, as now she was able to see the pain behind it....!

They were on their way back to MPT from headquarters, n KS was on driving seat....
HM was looking at her silently, promising herself that she will pacify her anyhow today....

HM: Karishma Singh! Ice cream khaayengi aap??

She started the conversation...

KS: Aap ka man hai to chalte hain....

She replied professionally....
HM sighed....
Her angry bird was showing unique tantrums this time...🤦

HM: Yani aap itni aasani se maaf nahi karengi humein..!!

She said, still smiling. KS couldn't come up with a reply...
HM spoke again...

HM: Waese to jab aap naaraaz hoti hain, tab jeep ko aeroplane ki tarah udaati hain..., phir aaj kya hua..??

HM said playfully, gazing at the pointer of speedometer which was at a quite normal speed....

KS: Hum aap se naaraaz nahi hain Maddam Sir!
Keh chuke hain aap se...

She replied, with a slight professional smile....

HM: Hmmm...!!
Aur isse zyada kya naaraazgi ho sakti hai, ke aap humse naaraaz na hon....!

She said with a soft giggle...., n then looked at KS again....

HM: Achha theek hai..!
Aap hi bataaiyye kaese manaayen hum aap ko??
Hum kya karein ke aap naaraaz ho jayen...??!!

A smile crept up instantly on KS's lips, hearing this unique statement....😉
HM's heart n soul smiled on this little success..!!!

HM: Chaliye!! Kam se kam aap ke chehre par ek genuine smile laane mein to kaamyaab hue hum...!

She smiled wholeheartedly, while KS's smile didn't last for more than a few seconds...

HM: Aur humaari ziddi SI Sahiba!!
Aap ne abhi Haseena Malik ki zid nahi dekhi...
Hum bhi dekhte hain aap kab tak naaraaz nahi hotein hum se...!!

She said, more to tease her, n to trigger her to speak n express herself...., but KS replied very calmly..., without looking at HM even for a while...

KS: Hum aap se naaraaz the..., Bahot naaraaz the...., par ab nahi hain, aur bilkul nahi hain....!!
Jab aap ko humaari naaraazgi se fark nahi padta, to phir hum apni feelings ka value kaahein giraayen?!!

She had completed, but HM's mind was still busy in interpretation...

There was a tinge of happiness, that at least she complained, but the seriousness of her voice, n her stony expressions were scaring HM....!

The jeep stopped. They had reached MPT.

KS was about to get down, but HM held her wrist....

HM: Humaari baat to sun lijiye... Plz!!

KS stopped, but still didn't turn to look at her...

HM took a deep breath, n then started speaking, focusing her gaze on KS , although the vision had already started to blur because of tears...!