×New Hope×

I WILL NOT BE GIVING YOU ANY MORE WARNINGS OR TRIGGER WARNINGS THROUGHOUT THIS ENTIRE SERIES. I BELIEVE IT GIVES AWAY THE SURPRISE AND MESSES UP TJE STORYLINE. TO KNOW ALL THE TRIGGER/WARNINGS FOR THIS ENTIRE SERIES READ THE DESCRIPTION. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

If you see any Grammer errors plz comment and tell me, I hate Grammer errors but I'm sure there's plenty

Italic + ' ' = Speaking in head/controlled thoughts

Just bold + ' ' = Back of the head/uncontrollable thoughts(not intrusive)

Word count: 1365

Izuku POV:

It's been about a year and three months since I tried to end my life. I spent three of those months in a coma at the hospital, the rest with my mom, and a few therapists trying my best to get better.

And I did. I gave up on being a hero, figured maybe being a detective or police officer. It hurt sometimes, but I was okay with it. I finally accepted the fact I could never be a hero.

So I focused on other things, drawing, knitting, birthday, card tricks, gardening, knitting again, painting, make-up, even tried to learn the violin for a little. Although I gave up after learning 'twinkle twinkle little star'

Then by the 12th month...I saved someone.

Technically I didn't do the saving, but I helped pro hero ********. They were trying to save this girl from some villain, a strong one at that.

The hero fighting him didn't stand a chance, at least not until I got there.

I had taken notes on everything that hero had already done and used, and by putting that together I figured out a way she could get the girl away from him, long enough for other heros to step in, and eventually defeat the villain.

I later found out the girls' name, Eri.

I spent some time with her, taking her to the park, and other places like the mall.

Then something extraordinary happened.

I was invited to UA. The school for heros. Heros.

The teacher of class 1A had adopted Eri, which meant I spent some time with him too. He talked to me about my notebook, and asked if I had any tips for him, I taught him how to use his scarf better, and how he could keep his eyes open longer.

And in return, he gave me a seat in his class.

And that's where I'm at. Currently my mother is driving me to the UA dorms, so I can introduce myself to class 1A, and formally move in.

...how bad can this be?

"Kacchan-"

I stared at the boy that told me to, "take a swine dive of the roof of the building"

"Deku? What the fuck are you doing here!?" He asked, already getting defensive.

"Bakugou? Do you know mr.midoriya?" Mr.aiziwa asked, walking further into the room.

"Uh- wha-" of course, why would he want to tell his teacher he bullied a quirkless kid?