×Classes×

I WILL NOT BE GIVING YOU ANY MORE WARNINGS OR TRIGGER WARNINGS THROUGHOUT THIS ENTIRE SERIES. I BELIEVE IT GIVES AWAY THE SURPRISE AND MESSES UP TJE STORYLINE. TO KNOW ALL THE TRIGGER/WARNINGS FOR THIS ENTIRE SERIES READ THE DESCRIPTION. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Italic + ' ' = Speaking in head/controlled thoughts

Just bold = Back of the head/uncontrollable thoughts

If you see any Grammer errors plz comment and tell me, I hate Grammer errors but I'm sure there's plenty

Word count: 1522

Izuku POV:

I felt myself waking up. Although it felt like an unusual place. Was I not in my bed?

As my eyes opened I was surrounded by, kirishimas room?

'shit- shit'

'I fell asleep in his room??'

'where even is he?'

I looked around his room, although he was no where to be seen.

'Maybe he already left?'

I looked over to his clock to see the time.

10:42

He was in class by now. I don't have to go to the usual classes they go to, only when their training or sometimes during Aiziwa's class. So I'm not to surprised he didn't wake me up.

I still can't believe we fell asleep...

I got myself together and stood up, having not brought anything I left his room and headed back to mine.

Once I got in I sat on my bed and thought over the night.

First the fair, then the perv at the fair, then bakugou... Then kirishima.

A lot had happened.

I took a deep breath. Ignoring the empty feeling I felt whenever I thought about him.

I took my pills as I decided to work on some notes instead of thinking about...anything.

//Time skip to ✨Later✨//

I must have fell asleep on my desk. Sitting up and rubbing my eyes, I checked my phone for the time.

12:46

I yawned as I stood up, deciding to head downstairs to get something to eat.

Once I got down there I remembered I still hadn't gotten any food yet.

'I should go shopping'

And just like that, I had something to do.

As I headed back upstairs to me room, I phone went off. I got a text.

Mr. Aiziwa:
"Come to class today"

'welp, there goes shopping' I sighed as I opened my door and got ready for class.

//Small Time Skip//

I opened the classroom door to be greeted by everyone, getting a few waves and "Hi's" from my classmates. As I sat down, aiziwa walked in.

He walked over to his stand and skimmed over some papers on his desk.

"...okay class, today's lesson won't involve quirks." He finally said, looking up at us.