×Getting to know you×

I WILL NOT BE GIVING YOU ANY MORE WARNINGS OR TRIGGER WARNINGS THROUGHOUT THIS ENTIRE SERIES. I BELIEVE IT GIVES AWAY THE SURPRISE AND MESSES UP THE STORYLINE. TO KNOW ALL THE TRIGGER/WARNINGS FOR THIS ENTIRE SERIES READ THE DESCRIPTION. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

If you see any Grammer errors plz comment and tell me, I hate Grammer errors but I'm sure there's plenty

Word count: 3478

Izuku POV:

It's been a week since I got here. I got my own desk in the classroom, at the very back of the class.

My mom has called me about 20 times everyday.

I already have a full page of everyone in the class. They're all really good. I know they'll be great heros. And with my help, they might even be the best.

"Hey izuku!" I looked up from my bed, where I was watching a movie from, to see kirishima.

"Me and some of the class are going to the fair tomorrow, wanna join?" He asked.

The fair?

I don't think I've ever been...

"Sure! I'd love to, how much does it cost?" I smiled, happy to be invited.

"Oh momo said she'll buy the tickets, just needs to know how many." He said leaning against my door frame.

...he's not wearing a shirt either...

I mean, it's not like I haven't seen him shirtless before, I mean my literal job is to watch over the class.

But....

He's hot.

Really, really, REALLY hot.

And nice, probably the nicest guy I've ever met.

...I wanna be his friend.

'okay...say- hey, wanna watch a movie?'

Nothing

'Speakkk'

Nothing

'Its not that hard, he won't hate you, just ask him if he wants to watch a movie'

...nothing

"Uh- anyways, I better get going, it's pretty late" He said, smiling with his sharp, shark like teeth, and rubbing his neck.

"Mmh hmm!" I smiled as we stared at eachother for a second, before he nodded, then walked away.

Once I was sure he was far enough away I whispered to myself,

"Dumbass"

I sighed then rolled over to my side to continue my movie.

'My little pony is amazing'
(A/N: jk jk.......unless)

The movie was almost over when I felt myself falling asleep.

*CRASH*

My eyes shot open at the sudden loud noise. I then sat up, listening close to see if any other noise would follow.

I decided to check it out just in case.

I pulled my blanket off and stood up. Walking over to my door and slowly opening it.

'Fuck...the light switch is on the other side of the hall...'